THP visits Callaway HQ

Great seeing everybody at HQ today. We got some great content, discussed all things Gauntlet and Grandaddy and learned more about Callaway Live and that incredible set.

Thanks to everybody there for unlimited access.

Pretty awesome pics, great job guys, looking forward to hearing more about the visit.

Awesome pictures. That coin and bag look really good.

Wow. Just got all caught up. Looked like an amazing day at Callaway HQ. Those coins, that bag, Gauntlet & Grandaddy talk. Awesome.

Thanks for bringing us along.

Thanks for the pics! Callaway hq seems like a freakin awesome place to work and hang out

These are some hot ticket items, they all look good.
2015 U.S. Open goodness:

cd69a070de931a7ef28c275e86905c1f.jpg

b167d1f4db91470aa1a32bc189da4f8f.jpg

5e6cd92112c66e408a4997e3795eed07.jpg

624afdf12dacb343625e72eec983bf4a.jpg

Finally all caught up with this thread, just wow. Amazing pictures and content. I'm in LOVE with that US Open bag and coin!! Can't wait to find out more about the Gauntlet and #Grandaddy!!

I just caught up as well, great pictures but I can't wait for the videos.

2015 U.S. Open goodness:

cd69a070de931a7ef28c275e86905c1f.jpg

b167d1f4db91470aa1a32bc189da4f8f.jpg
I'm only catching up on this.

May I have one of these coins.....PLEASE

Fair Play Callaway. Great pics posted, very jealous.

Great photos - looked like a fun day! Nice swag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught up on this thread and glad I did. Great stuff! Would love to make it there one day!

I'm harmless, I promise. :smile:

Go look at ANY THP Event w/ Callaway Golf and see Rhi featured. She is a fantastic captain in the Gauntlet and her THPer teammates enjoyed the heck out of their experience.

Go look at ANY THP Event w/ Callaway Golf and see Rhi featured. She is a fantastic captain in the Gauntlet and her THPer teammates enjoyed the heck out of their experience.

From the event threads I've read, if they weren't enjoying the time, they were doing something wrong. The whole Zoo Crew seem fantastic.

And the Gauntlet is right nearby your location.

And the Gauntlet is right nearby your location.

You just had to say that. Now I've got to look and see where it's at. Thanks a lot. :smile:

Well that's great to hear! She won my Twitter contest. Haha

Wow, it figures I had a real busy day at work and didn't get a chance to do my usual THP stuff. That coin/bag are just awesome, lots great pics from #cookie tks. Maybe I could loosen your tongue with some adult beverages to hear what the fly on the wall heard.

Yes we did. Very much so. Rhi is an awesome and fun captain and whoever is lucky enough to get on her team this year is going to have a blast. I also wouldn't bet against them to win. We were so close last year. 4 measly points...

Back