I swing funny,
and yo I'm makin' bogeys, see
so yo world I hope you're ready for me.
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
and my wedge is slate and Tour Ground
I drink up all the Tito's ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Scotty, pronounced with a hard G.
Yo chip shots, oh how I like to chunk thee.
And all the golfers in the top ten-please allow me to help thee.
I'm slouchin' low, y'all,
and just like last year
I'm gonna fall when the other teams trump me.
I try to rhyme,
I like my beats funky,
I'm spunky. I like Hideaway oatmeal lumpy.

I know you're white, but I can tell your keyboard is black

Strong, strong video by ScottyG!

He's comin' straight outta Hampton!

And let the trash talking begin!!!

That. Was. Hilarious!
All I could think about was "Straight out of Westport, CT" when I saw that. I mean, who doesn't love a rapper in a 1/4 zip pullover? In June?

And I can do the Humpty Hump!
"People say 'Yo Spivey, you're really funny looking!' That's alright, cause I get things cookin'."

Clearly JB visited our office after happy hour!

Ha. So fired up for The Gauntlet in Chicago. Losing to Kulbick last year gave me more motivation than I thought was possible.

My next musical number? Bob Marley's "Redemption Song"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was happy hour somewhere of course...

Losing to Kulbick last year
It even stings to type it, doesn't it?

I think the only thing that would be worse than losing to you, would be having to play for you this time. #ReversePsychology

Ha. So fired up for The Gauntlet in Chicago. Losing to Kulbick last year gave me more motivation than I thought was possible.

Scotty, that was a classic. I remember some reggae in the cart at La Costa, but you kept your skills (with a z?) under wraps, man. I blame the fact that the shack with the beers didn't come around until about 5 holes after we started looking for it.

I don't have rhythm, but I do appreciate the hell out of some mid 90s rap and hip hop. I hope this still keeps me in consideration for team ScottyG.

Scotty G....pure awesomeness!

So GG lost a bet yesterday and is supposed to rap a song on video to match Scotty G. I feel like I should hold her to that.

You kind of have to JB.

Can't wait to see this video. Don't let her slither out!

She need song suggestions? :)

You're alright ScottyG but you would have to show me some George Jones to catch my attention :D:guitar:

So you'd be a fan of Beastie Boys radio on Pandora while we play?

So GG lost a bet yesterday and is supposed to rap a song on video to match Scotty G. I feel like I should hold her to that.

"Informer."

Snow.

Let's make some magic happen.

Hey Scotty, you got anymore predictions you want to level about this year's event?

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...in-Team-JRod&p=3058753&viewfull=1#post3058753

2ll0hnc.jpg

I can tell you from first hand experience, ScottyG is an extreme blast to play with. Very down to earth and wants to win, but also wants to have a good time. Anyone would be lucky to be on his team.

Damn Greg....talking smack already. :banana:
Everybody's gotta be good at something...

Scott really is a nice guy, and anyone would be lucky to play in this event on his team.

It really is the only right thing to do

Definitely.

Back