NHL 2014-2015 Season

Now to find out just how bad Bishop was injured.

I hate this song.

Well it wasn't the flyers but next best option !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woooooo! Way to go Hawks!

This has been an incredible series!!! Great to watch.

I'm going to disagree. This isn't the same team that came to play game 2-3. Getting outplayed and with some really bad touches on the puck.

If Stammer can put that easy one in in the 1st, and Garrison doesn't whiff on his easy one...

Doesn't matter, we couldn't get it done. Excellent series by Chicago. These two teams were so closely matched, but they were able to take advantage of opportunities and bring it home. I never would have imagined that Chicago would score 12 goals in 6 games and not be leaving losers. Our offense just sputtered out at the worst time.

Still a great season for a young team that most thought were still a season or two from being due. They are ahead of schedule and hopefully we can get back again in the next season or two.

Amazing that Stamkos, Kane, Toews and Johnson combined for all of 2 goals. Mind blowing in fact.

The entire playoffs they look like they are waiting for the perfect shot and it's just not there. Just get the puck at the net.

Congrats to the Hawks. Really wanted the Bolts to win in.

THey did it all season also, but typically it pays off at times, it just didn't ever pay off in this series.

THey did it all season also, but typically it pays off at times, it just didn't ever pay off in this series.

The lanes close down faster in the playoffs and in the cup final more and more guys are willing to put the body on the line. You guys will be good for a few years. I don't think this is the last final you guys will be in.

Dear Mr. Sharp,
Please come to Calgary
Thanks.

If Stammer can put that easy one in in the 1st, and Garrison doesn't whiff on his easy one...

Doesn't matter, we couldn't get it done. Excellent series by Chicago. These two teams were so closely matched, but they were able to take advantage of opportunities and bring it home. I never would have imagined that Chicago would score 12 goals in 6 games and not be leaving losers. Our offense just sputtered out at the worst time.

Still a great season for a young team that most thought were still a season or two from being due. They are ahead of schedule and hopefully we can get back again in the next season or two.

Amazing that Stamkos, Kane, Toews and Johnson combined for all of 2 goals. Mind blowing in fact.

The thing is, he did miss the easy one. Garrison did miss the easy open side. It's like saying if I would t have had 6 doubles I would have shot 72 today. Still shot 84. We played great, until the last two games. Chicago played better, that's why they're holding the cup when it eventually gets to the arena and we're in the locker room.

It sure didn't take long for Wikipedia to update the conn smythe trophy page. lol.

I think that would be pretty painful:

I think that would be pretty painful:

And he only let in 2 goals a game against the Hawks. That is nuts, kid has heart and a real drive to win. Hope the best for him.

This is the worst part, hearing about all the injuries guys were playing with etc.

And he only let in 2 goals a game against the Hawks. That is nuts, kid has heart and a real drive to win. Hope the best for him.

He also said that if this was the regular season, he would have been out for 2 weeks.

Congrats to the Hawks. Now let's see what you can do when the cap hits and you don't have an embarrassment of riches.

Not even Beiber likes that song.

Congrats to the Hawks. Now let's see what you can do when the cap hits and you don't have an embarrassment of riches.
They've had to shift a lot of things around for both their second and third cups. And anyways, all the teams play by the same rules right

Man. Wow. My son and I just decided to watch the game and enjoy it, so no posting. Was up way too late, though.
I just caught up on all your thoughts.
Maybe the best finals series I've seen. Even with 2:00 to go, I thought they had a chance. They're just too good to get ahead of and you just can't celebrate early.
I have to think that if those two amazing saves on Stamkos had gone in, we'd be here Wednesday. One crossbar, one off the pads. Crawford was insanely above his game last night.
And Bishop. Holy crap the years to come for TBL. *I knew it was a groin.

Excited for my Hawks. 3 in 6.
But anxious to see what happens next season. I did pick y'all to win, after all. The Ducks really screwed up my NHL.com bracket.
Oh well. A cup over a bracket victory!!

Today is going to be long. I'm already tired.

Congrats to the Hawks. Heck of a game to watch.

Now, the fun begins with the draft and July 1 approaching.

It's hit them every year after the cup and they've rebuilt pretty quickly. Winning a cup back to back is tough so I'm not too excited about next year's chances but with Kane and Toews, and a few others... I think they'll be pretty darn good for a while. I mean, they were pretty close to getting back to the finals last year too. We'll see. But for now.....Go Hawks!

It's hit them every year after the cup and they've rebuilt pretty quickly. Winning a cup back to back is tough so I'm not too excited about next year's chances but with Kane and Toews, and a few others... I think they'll be pretty darn good for a while. I mean, they were pretty close to getting back to the finals last year too. We'll see. But for now.....Go Hawks!

I agree with this, if you have a couple stars and the right supporting cast, which is usually interchangeable, a team can be very good for a long time. They've got the big 5 Toews, Kane, Hossa, Keith and Seabrook. You'd hate to see guys like Saad go but that's the state of the game with the current FA salaries.

Congrats to Chicago. Another Stanley Cup well-earned and they have clearly set themselves apart as THE best team in the league.
After the Red Wings won 3/6 Cups and then the Salary Cap was introduced I didn't think something like that could ever happen again. To do it in a salary cap era is remarkable.

I agree with this, if you have a couple stars and the right supporting cast, which is usually interchangeable, a team can be very good for a long time. They've got the big 5 Toews, Kane, Hossa, Keith and Seabrook. You'd hate to see guys like Saad go but that's the state of the game with the current FA salaries.
And with the very young, and very talented players they have (or are going to) picked up, the salaries on those should be low enough to keep an extra star player. I'm excited to see what the summer and training camp brings.

Bigger than the BIshop injury was the Johnson injury. Dude was the best player in the playoffs through 3 series and was a shell of himself when it mattered. That's rough.

Back