Peter Millar Event on HauteLook

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure how many use HauteLook, but today Peter Millar event started. Tons of shirts under $40 including MANY from the Summer Comfort line. Great sale with TONS of items.

If you dont use HauteLook, you can signup under my link (I get $20)

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/JBabbitt999

You certainly dont have to, but either way, the sale is fantastic right now.

Not sure how many use HauteLook, but today Peter Millar event started. Tons of shirts under $40 including MANY from the Summer Comfort line. Great sale with TONS of items.

If you dont use HauteLook, you can signup under my link (I get $20)

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/JBabbitt999

You certainly dont have to, but either way, the sale is fantastic right now.

JB, how does the sizing run on Peter Millar? I'm a medium in pretty much everything right now; mainly wearing RLX, Travis Mathew and Nike TW line at the moment. Should I go medium with PM stuff?

• Admin
JB, how does the sizing run on Peter Millar? I'm a medium in pretty much everything right now; mainly wearing RLX, Travis Mathew and Nike TW line at the moment. Should I go medium with PM stuff?

Medium or Small.
The sleeves are going to be a bit longer towards the elbow and they are going to be slightly less tapered towards the waist. Shoulders seem similar to Nike TW for me. If you dont like form fitting, try the medium, the best part is their return policy is excellent, but since TW line is medium, I would say go with that.

I will look into this, its a brand Bill Haas wears right? great deals and an awesome style to boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
One thing to note.
Check the material at the bottom right under description.
100% cotton is their casual line
Poly/Spandex is normally their Summer Comfort line.

• Admin
I will look into this, its a brand Bill Haas wears right? great deals and an awesome style to boot

It is. A number of pros actually including Sneds.

Medium or Small.
The sleeves are going to be a bit longer towards the elbow and they are going to be slightly less tapered towards the waist. Shoulders seem similar to Nike TW for me. If you dont like form fitting, try the medium, the best part is their return policy is excellent, but since TW line is medium, I would say go with that.

I might actually try the small if you say the sleeves are longer towards the elbow and not as form-fitting. I like the RLX stuff more than anything right now, and that's a bit slimmer cut than other stuff out there.

• Admin
I might actually try the small if you say the sleeves are longer towards the elbow and not as form-fitting. I like the RLX stuff more than anything right now, and that's a bit slimmer cut than other stuff out there.

Makes sense. The beauty on the site is searching by size too.

• Admin
$35 for a Summer Comfort shirt like this is ridiculous. Very well made stuff.

4001830.jpg

Damn, I want this one too.

4001774.jpg

I am getting in trouble with this one and I just picked up several PM shirts at Nordstrom Rack a few weeks back.

I am getting in trouble with this one and I just picked up several PM shirts at Nordstrom Rack a few weeks back.

I know we both have this affinity for the Summer Comfort shirts. Uh Oh.

Signed up, looking at the shirts now...ugh

The solid stretch mesh Snedeker polo w/ the pocket is my favorite right now.

5 Peter Millar items for $200 and free returns at Nordstrom Rack. Done. Thanks for the heads up you enabler you.

5 Peter Millar items for $200 and free returns at Nordstrom Rack. Done. Thanks for the heads up you enabler you.

Sorry about that. Hard to pass up on Summer Comfort for under $40 though. I mean quality alone to get a nice 5 year shirt is solid.

Sorry about that. Hard to pass up on Summer Comfort for under $40 though. I mean quality alone to get a nice 5 year shirt is solid.

Too good to pass up for sure and much easier than trying to scour the racks to find the right size in a decent color/pattern.

I jumped in this one.

PM shirts for under $40 is a heck of a price. They are such high quality shirts.

I did not need to see this.

Think I am picking up 3 shirts and a pair of shorts.

Damn, I want this one too.

4001774.jpg
That one is high on my list as well, very sharp
It is. A number of pros actually including Sneds.

Very nice, these styles are dangerous for me. A big guy may be upcoming

Im still looking and struggling to narrow it down.

Im still looking and struggling to narrow it down.

It was not easy. The count down they have in the shopping cart helped as there were only a few left in my size.

Back