Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers. Time to rethink the way I do something's I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just need to play angry off the tee all the time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You just need to play angry off the tee all the time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Ha-ha just put someone in my fairway and have them stand there to wait for the green to clear on their hole. Results will be good every time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ha-ha just put someone in my fairway and have them stand there to wait for the green to clear on their hole. Results will be good every time.

I want to see you mash the Mini, such a fantastic club IMO.

I have been thinking about it that is for sure

I've got the lower launching shaft in mine that comes stock. 11* draw and ready for mashing.

Hmm, interesting.

That's what I thought as well. They were putting a new shaft in my Cobra so I grabbed the XR off the rack for the day.
Brought my flight down and really liked the way it set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder how much difference I would see distance wise guess there is only one way to find out

I'm not losing much off driver in all honesty. And dispersion is MUCH better for me.

Weights and tool for my Scotty Newport. No idea where to get them. Would love to bring this up to 350g

96103f13ceb6317a6d37a8c63402eb27.jpg

I need a Tank Cruiser 1 wide ASAP

Are you using it as a full driver replacement?

not yet. It's a 3w off the tee replacement. I plan to use it off the tee for an entire round next time out to see what if I give up anything significant. My goal is to have something that gives me a fwy finder if/when driver gets screwy and for holes where driver is to much. Other than a couple bad swings I made last weekend I really like the dispersion I get with this.

Do you think there is anyway possible I didn't see that? Haha Trying to sell some stuff so I can buy it but no one wants an XR or a SeeMore mFGP

I figured you did..just trying to add to the enablement. I hear you on unloading stuff, I got an m8 no one wants. I have to many drivers so I can't help with the XR.

Do you think there is anyway possible I didn't see that? Haha Trying to sell some stuff so I can buy it but no one wants an XR or a SeeMore mFGP

Lots of people want a XR and seemore but your clubs were just made the wrong way ;)

Works Big T v line.

Grandura shafts

Drivers of all kinds. Going for a fitting today. Really love the G30 LS head, time to see if that is what's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back