Custom SuperStroke THP Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea! But I would want the logo on the other end closer to the head. My fear is that after a while wear would make it a mess. Just a thought

Not a possibility unfortunately. It is really the only place it can go for us. We will make sure and cover all angles with them and see what kind of warranty we get on wear however.

Not a possibility unfortunately. It is really the only place it can go for us. We will make sure and cover all angles with them and see what kind of warranty we get on wear however.
I can always get spares haha

I love the idea of the ! Logo running the length of the grip. Much more visible. If it's a 2.0 or 3.0 you can count me in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the idea, but as T2GRN18 notes: I'd put the logo on the bottom of the grip.

Edit: Just reading the reply that it's not possible. Too bad, but it still looks great!

Just a heads up that we are working on a few things and might prefer doing just the logo part and making it vertical. THoughts?

I think just the vertical logo would look fantastic.

Skim 3.0 and vertical please.

Love this idea! I know 1 would look great on my MXM

I like them, I'll snag one for sure.

I like oversize grips but have never used SuperStroke, other than that one putt with Texas Hacker's left handed putter.

I will get one or two though.

Yes please!!!

They look great. The first thing i thought of after seeing it was about having the logo up and down and then i read further and you said that as well. Mid Slim 2.0 would be just fine. :D

I'll take 2 or 3! Skim alert due to a very long day, but were sizes discussed? If so is the slim in the mix?

Thanks!

JM

I am liking the looks of the THP Super Stroke. Use to have one and I truly miss it. If this comes up for sale I will be looking for a mid slim 2.0

very nice looking

Like the logo only!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Just working with the folks at SuperStroke and this was an item that I know many have requested. Dismiss the dirty grips, as they were printed on some samples. What are your thoughts?

THP1-L.jpg

THP2-L.jpg

I need a new grip for my Putter anyway so even better reason

Love the idea - but the logo would be hidden by ones hands while putting, no?

How about going length wise down the center of the face?

These are now reality. They will have the THP logo vertically. Sizing info to come shortly.

Sweet, I'm excited to get a few of these.

Yes!!! Please be a Mid Slim 2.0

These are now reality. They will have the THP logo vertically. Sizing info to come shortly.

This is awesome news! Hopefully there is a 2.0 or a 1.0

I'll take at least a 3.0 but a Fatso 5.0 would be acceptable as well.

Those look awesome!

I could go for one (or 5) of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back