What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Johnson

Catfish and the Bottlemen album 'The Balcony' is fantastic, recommend it to any of you guys stateside.
41wnz7QMZgL._SS280.jpg

Right now, Fetty Whip is on the gym radio. We are very urban here in Appleton, WI.

Awolnation is getting me though the afternoon

Anis Mojgani Spoken word. One of my favorite Poets.

"Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson audiobook on youtube. Wow, so epic. Read this book like 4 times, and found this. Quite good in this format, although him making female voices is kinda comical, but you get used to it, lol.

I was listening to my Pandora App while hitting ball over lunch. I tagged up "Workout Radio" and that was a decent mix. Enjoyed it.

New Hate Eternal

What's a glorious morning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435237753.156090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Kunta - Kendrick Lamar

Dwight Yoakam

DJ Danny Avila

Volbeat!

Static X

Wisconsin death trip

Static X

Wisconsin death trip

Was one of my favorites growing up. Wayne was so unique with his sound

Was one of my favorites growing up. Wayne was so unique with his sound

I went to see them live expecting to see a **** show and was blown away how great they sounded .

I went to see them live expecting to see a **** show and was blown away how great they sounded .

Oh definitely. My buddy saw them soon after they released that album and said it was awesome. I had a chance to see them but by that time I wasnt as happy with their stuff. Got a little meh around the 3rd album imo

Kenny Wayne Shepherd,
"While We Cry"
Ledbetter Heights (1995)

Actually just found it today. PostModernJukebox on you tube its many newer songs redone in 40-60s style, really really good.

Sage the Gemini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back