THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on slope, it could be quite different, so that works. #Cookie going into this like you are playing Mward and this is the previous Cup? If so, take no prisoners, it's good for prep to see where someone is.

Wtih 18 strokes it should be dead even.

Absolutely, I don't plan on losing....not an option.

I gave a gift on 1, may come back to haunt me.

Ugly 2nd hole, both double. Dave 1 up.

Both bogey the 3rd, Dave 2 up.

Cookie, thank you for you doing this and take no prisoners. Don't go easy on him. AV, take it all in. Ask questions and most of all learn from your mistakes. Cookie has a wealth of knowledge he can share with you. Oh and beat him.

Cookie, thank you for you doing this and take no prisoners. Don't go easy on him. AV, take it all in. Ask questions and most of all learn from your mistakes. Cookie has a wealth of knowledge he can share with you. Oh and beat him.

There's a rumor going around that Fireball acts like kryptonite to Cookie. It might just be stories though.

I birdie the 4th to get one back. Dave 1 up.

I par the 5th, all square.

186 par 3 6th and Dave just hit hybrid to within 5 feet. Uh oh. :)

Dave wins the 6th with a par and is 1 up.

Dave with a great par after missing a 4 footer for bird on the par 5 7th to go 2 up.

I got the 8th, Dave 1 up.

I par the 9th , all square at turn.

Both bogey 10, Dave 1 up.

Dave with a solid bogey recovery after a poor tee shot wins the 11th to go 2 up.

This man is playing better than the 29 cap today, without question.

I par the 12th to get back to 1 down. Dave lipped a 6 footer for bogey.

I bogey 13 and win the hole - all square.

Nail biter

8i from 141:

3ae280798efbe687652c648ccbfc0dc4.jpg

Too bad it's for par.

Nothing like some #Cookie prep to get your game dialed in!

I make the 3 footer for par after Dave drained a 10 footer for par to win the hole. Dave 1up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back