SeeMore Putters Thread

Great purchase Tmax.

Ok, anyone bidding on the HT?

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Thanks, I may also be responsible for the bid on the HT. The mfgp2 was an impulse because of the deal and having never tried one. The HT I have always thought was awesome and never seen one for sale second hand so I figured I would throw a bid at.

Great purchase Tmax.

Ok, anyone bidding on the HT?

Not me. Head weight is a little high for my liking.

The HT is a tremendous stick. I love mine.

I can't remember my damn eBay sign in haha

That's an effective way to save money. In my case though I would probably receive a call from eBay to see if I was still alive if I wasn't logged in for over 24 hours.

...what just happened in here.

Someone is, that's gonna be a great deal, too.

And it figures that you'd be the guy to start the 1000th page!
Cool 1000 pages of awesome. I'm on TapaTalk so I had no idea.
Hey, Wait it's not like I'm a SeeMore addict or something...

Thanks, I may also be responsible for the bid on the HT. The mfgp2 was an impulse because of the deal and having never tried one. The HT I have always thought was awesome and never seen one for sale second hand so I figured I would throw a bid at.
Good luck with the auction. I don't mind crushing someone's dreams when it comes to SeeMore purchases unless it's a fellow THP'er.

Yea cool 1000 pages amazing thread! Keeping my eye on the HT asked Jman awhile back about info on it.
By the way Jman LOVE the DB4x it kicked my Diving Board out for now. Thanks!

1000 pages, almost 15,000 posts, and I have 1,500+ of them....no no no, I don't have a problem, I mean, its only 10%. LOL!

1000 pages, almost 15,000 posts, and I have 1,500+ of them....no no no, I don't have a problem, I mean, its only 10%. LOL!

You're just making sure the people are informed.

So who got the other platinum mfgp that Jman linked?

It was the regular mFGP and not I.
Ahh thanks, I see now. I didn't pay that close of attention because I had the other one on my brain.

I want a non-gunmetal DB4 so bad. C'mon SeeMore. I know you read this. I know you have one stuck in the cracks of the vault. Hook me up.

So it's for sale

Yes. $345 USD plus shipping - Tour m3 SS (stainless steel) - milled in 2007, 350 grams. Stamped "TOUR" and as m3w. However can not be made into a offset shaft due to full RST placement. Additional charge for custom color tip shaft and SuperStroke or Iomic grip.

I want a non-gunmetal DB4 so bad. C'mon SeeMore. I know you read this. I know you have one stuck in the cracks of the vault. Hook me up.

Like one of these?

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

or, here is a non-gunmetal DB4-ish putter. This one is special though.

1df28f6048bf790a99c72f19d6174379.jpg

7b1075250e9928873fa3dda3a128e1d7.jpg

0ae49cad5ef7dd8fd1542bfc24ce1c7a.jpg

8b355b76fe0d07d8b28e032369f265e3.jpg

I wish I wasn't terrible with plumbers neck putters. I'd love to rock a DB4.

I wish you could to. I enjoy the plumbers neck putters, from anybody really, but Seemore's options make my life complete.

Make that two people interested if you have more :) RH

Jman DF total: 2.
Canadan DF total: 0

Let the harassment commence.

And he doesn't seem willing to share, at least not with the Panda.

The Deep Flange is a sweet putter. I'm sure you'll be able to convince him to let you borrow one.

Back