SeeMore Putters Thread

This forum is evil :) why do I keep buying expensive putters????

This forum is evil :) why do I keep buying expensive putters????

Cause they're awesome! :alien:

I think the only one I want more than the one out of the vault is the Solana. I'm still sad a certain someone beat me to it...

Not buying two DB4s in one day. ;) maybe tomorrow. Haha

I've offered several times on it.

I had a local friend visit SeeMore today. Sounds like he left with a z2c after Cody helped him.

You know what I love about this company? I can brag and brag and BRAG about their customer service and quality.... And I know that no matter what I say, they'll impress anyone I send their way. It's awesome. It's exactly the kind of company I want to get behind and represent and support in my bag.

Thank goodness the m7 PR is the better putter I've ever used. Makes it easier to justify the one club in my bag that is an absolute LOCK.

Hey SeeMore. I'm proud of you guys today. Proud to be involved with you from time to time. Proud to rep you in my bag. Proud to send people your way. Proud to know there are companies like you out there -- And I know it benefits you to be that way, but it benefits us, the consumer, even more. #SeeMoreFamily

Ok, Sox is enabling so all is right in the world.
Not buying two DB4s in one day. ;) maybe tomorrow. Haha
Slacker! :)

This will probably come as a shock to some of you, but I have a few plumbers necks in my collection as well.
Platinum DB4
Gun Metal DB4
PR DB4x (copper insert)
Diving Board
and a sweet little Solana.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

This will probably come as a shock to some of you, but I have a few plumbers necks in my collection as well.
Platinum DB4
Gun Metal DB4
PR DB4x (copper insert)
Diving Board
and a sweet little Solana.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

MMmmmmmmmm.... Solana.....

I had a local friend visit SeeMore today. Sounds like he left with a z2c after Cody helped him.

You know what I love about this company? I can brag and brag and BRAG about their customer service and quality.... And I know that no matter what I say, they'll impress anyone I send their way. It's awesome. It's exactly the kind of company I want to get behind and represent and support in my bag.

Thank goodness the m7 PR is the better putter I've ever used. Makes it easier to justify the one club in my bag that is an absolute LOCK.

Hey SeeMore. I'm proud of you guys today. Proud to be involved with you from time to time. Proud to rep you in my bag. Proud to send people your way. Proud to know there are companies like you out there -- And I know it benefits you to be that way, but it benefits us, the consumer, even more. #SeeMoreFamily

Always happy to help. Thanks for being a part of team SeeMore! We truly love what we do and try every day to treat people how we would want to be treated. Thanks again for the support by you, Josh, Morgan and THP members #SeeMorefamily

Slight price drop on that PR m8 on eBay if anyone was on the fence...

I had another great putting round today, my one CS is great!

My m3w is enroute, arrival on Saturday. Can't wait....

I've tinkered with every spot in my bag, except for the putter. I cannot see my SeeMore leaving the bag for a long long time. It's nice to know that one spot is locked up. I want to have that feeling with the rest of the bag someday. I have it mostly with my irons, and I hope my XR pros will be mainstays on the top end. But none of them is as rock solid as the putter.

I used my z2 last night. Cut it touch a touch and put my preferred I-Line on it the other night, so it gave me good reason to give it a run.

Overall I actually rolled it really well. Only one pull from about four feet, but I would imagine it'd take some time to get the consistency down of a shaft built closer into the heel vs my m7. Drained a 15 foot breaker on the first hole for birdie, a six foot slider on the 6th hole, and then a ridiculous 25-30 footer on the last hole.

Who knows, maybe this thing has a future hahaha

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have one of the lime green patent covers that they are not in love with? I've been hoping to get one for my m3 but after calling and ordering some stuff today it's looking like they're not going to have anymore this year.

I used my z2 last night. Cut it touch a touch and put my preferred I-Line on it the other night, so it gave me good reason to give it a run.

Overall I actually rolled it really well. Only one pull from about four feet, but I would imagine it'd take some time to get the consistency down of a shaft built closer into the heel vs my m7. Drained a 15 foot breaker on the first hole for birdie, a six foot slider on the 6th hole, and then a ridiculous 25-30 footer on the last hole.

Who knows, maybe this thing has a future hahaha

I feel like I'm having a positive on your life. :angel:

I feel like I'm having a positive on your life. :angel:

Not really, haha! I still wildly prefer the sound of copper to Gunmetal with cross hatch -- But that wasn't a surprise.

It's an amazing putter -- I should use it more...... But it probably won't last the weekend. There's just something about that M7.

Hoping if the cards fall my way I'll have a Zed2C by the end of the day tomorrow.

The M7 was beautiful today. 16 putts on 9 with 2 or 3 others that burned the edge. Was reading the greens pretty well and was confident over every putt with it.

The M7 was beautiful today. 16 putts on 9 with 2 or 3 others that burned the edge. Was reading the greens pretty well and was confident over every putt with it.

Glad that awesome flatstick is working out well for you!

Not really, haha! I still wildly prefer the sound of copper to Gunmetal with cross hatch -- But that wasn't a surprise.

It's an amazing putter -- I should use it more...... But it probably won't last the weekend. There's just something about that M7.
It's probably a good thing that you have a fling now and then with a sexy putter like the Z2. It keeps your M7s from being complacent. :act-up:

Hoping if the cards fall my way I'll have a Zed2C by the end of the day tomorrow.
Good luck, the Z2c is really sweet.

I need a zed series, but I really want a m6 first.

I need a new DB-4...

Back