Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Anyone buying this?
63e0c430a9e6bf3306c4b325ede6647b.jpg

I might. I just got the email too and it's just 20 minutes from my house. It's a really good deal

Don't think I am going to. I picked up the Fowlers and Boulder deals and still need to use those by the end of the month! Did anyone else pick up the Boulder Creek deal?

Anybody here up to play Longenberger on the 13th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think I am going to. I picked up the Fowlers and Boulder deals and still need to use those by the end of the month! Did anyone else pick up the Boulder Creek deal?
Pretty sure I did...my yahoo email is being lame so I can't confirm but almost certain I did

Pretty sure I did...my yahoo email is being lame so I can't confirm but almost certain I did
We should try to get out soon and use it. ohio_Striker bought one too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got a spot open in our group we are playing 36 but if you can only sneak in 18 that's cool too. We are playing in Fishers, IN at grey eagle and ironwood 9:10 & 2pm tee times.

It'll be Toad, AmSmith and myself you'll be joining.

I have a group golfer deal for Eaglesticks (18 & cart & range balls) that I can't use. It expires 7/31. PM me if you can use it.

Anyone want to play either Boulder Creek for Fowlers this Sunday? I know some people bought the Group Golfer deal for Boulder. Need to use them up before the first of August. The only thing that sucks about it is that we can't use them until after 12p.

Anyone want to play either Boulder Creek for Fowlers this Sunday? I know some people bought the Group Golfer deal for Boulder. Need to use them up before the first of August. The only thing that sucks about it is that we can't use them until after 12p.
Wish I could. It's our first anniversary this weekend, and if I've learned anything this year, it is no golf this weekend.

Wish I could. It's our first anniversary this weekend, and if I've learned anything this year, it is no golf this weekend.

I know that one all too well! I have both Group Golfer deals for Boulder and Fowlers so I am going to try to get out over the next couple of weekends to use them up. Maybe next weekend!

I know that one all too well! I have both Group Golfer deals for Boulder and Fowlers so I am going to try to get out over the next couple of weekends to use them up. Maybe next weekend!

I have a wedding this weekend to go to and I'll be tied up most of the time, but my new irons might be here by the following weekend so I might be down for that. I bought the boulder creek deal

I have a wedding this weekend to go to and I'll be tied up most of the time, but my new irons might be here by the following weekend so I might be down for that. I bought the boulder creek deal

Sounds good! I will head out to Fowlers this weekend and wait on the Boulder deal.

Also, if anyone is interested I am playing with a guy from work tonight at Sweetbriar Legacy @ 5:12. If anyone wants to join let me know.

OK so we have a tee time for 6:30a on Sunday at Fowlers if anyone wants to join. I know it's early but that is all they other than a 12:12 and I have stuff to do with the Mrs in the afternoon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So I just found out that my company has an opening in the Lexington, KY area so I thought I'd see if there was a thread THP... gotta consider golf opps if I'm going to consider applying... so I found this thread.

Anyone around Lexington? What's the golfing like around the area?

So I just found out that my company has an opening in the Lexington, KY area so I thought I'd see if there was a thread THP... gotta consider golf opps if I'm going to consider applying... so I found this thread.

Just was in the area for the Kentucky event. Gorgeous area and the golf was really good other than how wet it was

Some great courses in Lexington and the Central KY area. 4 public courses owned by the city with Kearny Hills being the best, a challenging links style course. 5 private courses in Lexington that are all spectacular. University Club of Kentucky has two outstanding tracks and is also the home course for UK

Houston Oaks, Cherry Blossom, Old Silo, Gibson Bay, and The Bull at Boone's Trace are all really great courses within a 45 minute drive of Lexington. There are another 12-14 courses in Central KY area that can be fun to play as well just definitely not as nice as some of the others that I have mentioned.

Any other questions feel free to ask

Some great courses in Lexington and the Central KY area. 4 public courses owned by the city with Kearny Hills being the best, a challenging links style course. 5 private courses in Lexington that are all spectacular. University Club of Kentucky has two outstanding tracks and is also the home course for UK

Houston Oaks, Cherry Blossom, Old Silo, Gibson Bay, and The Bull at Boone's Trace are all really great courses within a 45 minute drive of Lexington. There are another 12-14 courses in Central KY area that can be fun to play as well just definitely not as nice as some of the others that I have mentioned.

Any other questions feel free to ask

I'm from Paris. I might have an opportunity to move back to KY within the next year. If it is the Lexington area, I am thinking of getting a house at Houston Oaks.

I'm from Paris. I might have an opportunity to move back to KY within the next year. If it is the Lexington area, I am thinking of getting a house at Houston Oaks.

That's one of my favorite courses in the area, always in great shape and presents a ton of risk/reward type holes.

ATTN: Anyone living within range of Lebanon, Indiana (a few miles north of Indy) just has to make the trip to The Trophy Club. What an incredible course. The design is outstanding and the conditions, even after something like 5 inches of rain in 4 days, were near pristine. I would pay twice what the charged me to play it again. #JustSayin

ATTN: Anyone living within range of Lebanon, Indiana (a few miles north of Indy) just has to make the trip to The Trophy Club. What an incredible course. The design is outstanding and the conditions, even after something like 5 inches of rain in 4 days, were near pristine. I would pay twice what the charged me to play it again. #JustSayin

Was sad to have to miss this round, I was texted promptly after your round though and told how nice it was!

Was sad to have to miss this round, I was texted promptly after your round though and told how nice it was!

That text was pretty quick after the round. :)

Let me know when you want to come down and play the course. That course is quickly becoming my favorite in the Indianapolis area.

Yeah it was although my reply wasn't

I will make it happen for sure, got a buddy that way that may join us as well. Kinda forgot about him when we played last Sunday.

Back