Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

May be joining Firestone at end of the year. Offered a deal too hard to pass up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dibs on South course!

May be joining Firestone at end of the year. Offered a deal too hard to pass up!

You going to have guest rates on that deal?

Nice! What's all included in that?

Nice! What's all included in that?

Full membership privileges for all courses at Firestone CC, with select dates that guests can be brought out to play the various courses, including the South.

Full membership privileges for all courses at Firestone CC, with select dates that guests can be brought out to play the various courses, including the South.

South! :good:

I'm just around the corner

I'm just around the corner

I can hear it now:
Rob: "You have a pool there?"
Matt: "We have a pool and a pond. Pond would be good for you"

I looked into the Firestone membership rates at the beginning of the year, and it would run about $8k with initiation. They were not willing to broker any kind of a deal then, if you can PM me with some details of who you're working with I would love to hear about it. Guest rates are still $240-260 I think, or $95 on weekday evenings on North and West courses.

Would have been cool to stop by the Michigan thread too! Lol

I guess we were included in the bordering states though...?
He was just going to tell you guys personally this weekend.....oh wait

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

I looked into the Firestone membership rates at the beginning of the year, and it would run about $8k with initiation. They were not willing to broker any kind of a deal then, if you can PM me with some details of who you're working with I would love to hear about it. Guest rates are still $240-260 I think, or $95 on weekday evenings on North and West courses.

Would be joining with a group of guys a corp, at drastically less then above. We were approached by some reps at Preswick CC where we have a membership. Let's just say a few times a year I can get a group of guys on the south for less then $120 a round.

Would be joining with a group of guys a corp, at drastically less then above. We were approached by some reps at Preswick CC where we have a membership. Let's just say a few times a year I can get a group of guys on the south for less then $120 a round.

I'll keep my schedule clear

I'm always available

Anyone here from the Lexington, KY area. I grew up in Paris, but left 30 years ago. I currently live in Northern VA, but might have an opportunity to move back to the Lexington, KY area with my job. Any recommendations on areas not to move into? Or good golf courses communities? Thanks!

Coming into Indy next week. Through some PMs, there are some locales being discussed while I'm home. Those include New Castle (on the 5th), Lebanon, and somewhere on the Southside of Indy. Anyone in those areas, let's get to figuring something out.

Anyone here from the Lexington, KY area. I grew up in Paris, but left 30 years ago.
Wow. Now I know TWO people from Paris. The other is an old boss I had in the Air Force from 88-90. Last name was Brannock. Big-ass football type.

Coming into Indy next week. Through some PMs, there are some locales being discussed while I'm home. Those include New Castle (on the 5th), Lebanon, and somewhere on the Southside of Indy. Anyone in those areas, let's get to figuring something out.
[\QUOTE]

I know Aaron is also interested in the 5th and I may be in to join you guys on the 10th.

Wow. Now I know TWO people from Paris. The other is an old boss I had in the Air Force from 88-90. Last name was Brannock. Big-ass football type.

Cool. I was in the Air Force.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is anyone planning on going to the WGC at Firestone this year? I have $100 gift card to ticketmaster and apparently the only thing good on there is tickets to the tournament

Is anyone planning on going to the WGC at Firestone this year? I have $100 gift card to ticketmaster and apparently the only thing good on there is tickets to the tournament

I have two week long passes but won't be able to use then Mon-Thursday since I'll be in NY. Stinks as I like the practice rounds and was going to take my little girl.

Let me see what I can secure through work again if u want

Back