Custom THP SuperStroke Grips Available Now

Stopped by the mailbox this morning and I have my towels and grips.. Not sure which putter these grips are going on, but no doubt they will look great.

Received my grips and towels on Saturday had one of the grips installed on my V Line about 10 mins later. Played with it yesterday and loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been checking the mailbox daily, I have a feeling today's the day!

I received my 1.0 and 3.0 grips at the end of last week. The 1.0 is going on my metal x milled versa #7 tonight. And that 3.0 is going on my Big T V-Line that I haven't bought yet. It's going to look SICK matched with the THP mallet putter cover.

Dick's in Saratoga Mall has one. Just sayin

Got mine today, and it looks great!

They are going on my cures ASAP and the cool thing is, I have a 2.0 and a 3.0 so I can swap back and forth!

Hoping mine show today. Really want one on for this weekends round.

Got home from Kansas City yesterday to find my 2.0 and towel waiting for me. They look great. I still don't know what I'll put the grip on however. I may just save it for whatever my next putter turns out to be.

Mine should be here today and I am defiantly going to put it on tonight! I have to be looking good for league tomorrow! :banana:

Love.

d37e855506dda5a5eabb457d7e84f173.jpg

Beautiful.

Mine came in while I was in KC...looks sharp...well done!

Beautiful.

They really came out fantastic dude. I was 100% in support of the full logo, but I like this better now that I've got them in hand.

Just grabbed 2 more 2.0's to hoard too.

very nice

My two 1.0 grips came in yesterday when I was out of town for business. Just got through putting them on the m7 PR and m2c PR and they look and feel amazing!

Has everybody received their SS grips yet? Im still waiting patiently and getting jealous seeing y'all post you got them.

I arrived home yesterday evening and were there was two packages waiting for me, One of which was two THP Superstroke 3.0 Slim putter grips. They look terrific. The THP logos are a lovely little touch....very classy. I'm pondering buying the new Odyssey Works Rossie putter, so if I pull the trigger one of these babies with be fitted onto it. Great job, as always folks.

Last edited:
When I got my first 2.0 and opened it up I knew I needed another, thankfully there was some 2.0s left so I could get a second. So nice looking!! Now to decide what they go on.

My 3.0 came yesterday. Kicking myself for not ordering two.

My z2c is complete. I love it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gonna go ahead and throw the 2.0 on my DB4x.

GG, just received my grip and thank you for being patient with me.

r8sggk.jpg

Looks good!

Finally got mine installed just in time for the Savannah Invitational.

Looking good guys.

Back