2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear G-Rex,
Please use this post as notice Im signing up for this.

That way you cant say it was never mentioned.

thanks

Dear G-Rex,
Please use this post as notice Im signing up for this.

That way you cant say it was never mentioned.

thanks
Haha I already asked Jessie, knowing the baby is on the way, I told her there is one more event I'm going for, she didn't say no!

I am definitely still keeping my eyes on this one. I don't know how likely it will be for me to land a choice event with Wilson Staff two times in one year, but I'm going to give it a go.

The suspense of waiting for sign ups is killing me! I can't wait for this. I feel like a kid on christmas eve. You know there's something under the tree you are not sure what it is but maybe just maybe it's exactly what you were hoping for.

Just got approval to go for this event from my wife. I didn't just tell her I was going to sign up and she had to deal with it.

The timing of this event is perfect for me unlike the Gauntlet. Can't wait for get more details on entering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dates are not a problem, I have an awesome wife....

No problems here!
I'll be trying for a spot!

This is such a cool event, would love to see the WILSON facility and meet those fine folks.

Wife said, "go and have fun"... I need in this!!!

Hopefully I can snag the last open (non annual bid) vacation slot available or I might have to give a coworker "an offer they can't refuse". (Sorry, it's Chicago I couldn't resist).

If I do get in, I have a sweet W/S (Kirk Currie) deep milled putter that will have to make the trip with me.

saw Erky's personalized D200 today and that kicked up the a excitement level another notch.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Dates are not a problem, I have an awesome wife....

No problems here!
I'll be trying for a spot!

I'm with ya. Especially after seeing and hearing how awesome last years event was. Since I have to miss out on gauntlet, I'm trying for just about everything else!

That's the first Friday of the new quarter at the school I'm working at... hmm ... maybe I'll have a new job by then! LOL.

Just mentioned this to my wife. Her now typical response "you had better try to get in."

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Had the pleasure of talking with Erky and PhillyV while at LIITA...so much awesomeness from W/S was talked about...the emotion phil had spoke volumes about the event.

This sounds awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the pleasure of talking with Erky and PhillyV while at LIITA...so much awesomeness from W/S was talked about...the emotion phil had spoke volumes about the event.
Yep played with Erky today. He said it was special indeed.

This thread needs more love ... hope to hear more details soon.

This will be an awesome trip. Only because I started playing golf with Wilson, I have followed it closely since finding THP. Everything they have quietly, methodically done in the Vraska years leads me to believe this event is the "Oh Yea" moment. I love the confidence they show and the restraint in the way they release goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time off from work - Check.
Wife's encouragement to attend - Check.

Now I just need to get into this event so I can meet the great people of W/S.

This will be amazing for some lucky people.

Thinking I'll make a push for this event!
Last year the Wilson Staff pulled out all the stops to make it special!

You would love this event brother. Everything about last years event just makes me smile and I'm sure this years will somehow be better

This is for sure an event I will be trying to get into! After following along last year it seemed liek a blast and W/S really treated THP like royalty, PLUS I can get the time off from work! Cant wait for sign ups!

You can get in right after I do. The golf alone I was told was fun but the way Mike put it, the rest of the time was a blast! Hanging out with THPers, getting the tour and getting fitted for the driver. Of course you should sign up

You can get in right after I do. The golf alone I was told was fun but the way Mike put it, the rest of the time was a blast! Hanging out with THPers, getting the tour and getting fitted for the driver. Of course you should sign up

You both can get behind me! Gonna make a heavy push for this once sign ups are announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back