2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about this everyday.

Working on some last minute things for this one and then signups will be unveiled and we think its going to be a great time. Only THPers will have their hands on these clubs this early.

Looking forward to signups. Was just telling maynard this morning this one sounded like another amazing event with wilson. Custom fit irons...tough to beat that

Working on some last minute things for this one and then signups will be unveiled and we think its going to be a great time. Only THPers will have their hands on these clubs this early.
Ugh! I'm itching to get some of the current W/S lineup in my hands next month. But pre-release/proto equipment? No words...

This so much, protos? Yes, please!

We obviously don't know what irons will be part of this, but I find myself pondering what I'd like to see in something like a C200, given I'll have the C100s in the bag next month. Heck, even the possibilities of an M4 can get the mind racing.

Oh, and has anyone mentioned "Advisory Team" recently? :bulgy-eyes:

We obviously don't know what irons will be part of this, but I find myself pondering what I'd like to see in something like a C200, given I'll have the C100s in the bag next month. Heck, even the possibilities of an M4 can get the mind racing.

Can't wait to see what W/S has in store for this event. I have a soft spot for their "C" line because I played the Ci7s for so many years.

This sounds crazy awesome, big time props to Wilson/Staff and THP for coming up with something this unique. Sorry if its been brought up already but Chicago in October? I hope the weather plays nice.

Wilson Staff irons will always have a special place in my heart, I have three sets of their irons spanning several generations. I can only imagine what the protos will turn out to be, but I would truly love to find out!

Looking forward to signups. Was just telling maynard this morning this one sounded like another amazing event with wilson. Custom fit irons...tough to beat that

We did talk about this quite a bit. Definitely on the radar. Plus I had to chase Dean's #PersonalDistance golf balls around today and I was reminded of the fantastic event last fall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to sign ups for this. Unfortunately gauntlet is on a work weekend and can't go. On top, getting fit for some quality irons would be great

*checks pulse*

Yep, still interested!

Same here. I'm like a housecat ready to pounce on its favorite toy. :drool:

Wilson treated our guys like royalty last year at the #PersonalDistance event. I know they'll treat the lucky nine to a memorable weekend this year as well, and, oh my, a personal fitting for prototype irons?!!!

Already cleared this one with the wife. Now just gotta wait for sign ups!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

After talking with the wife last night, she'd really like to see Chicago again, and I'd love to tee it up there again too. Can't wait to throw my hat in the ring on this one!!!

After talking with the wife last night, she'd really like to see Chicago again, and I'd love to tee it up there again too. Can't wait to throw my hat in the ring on this one!!!
Same here!

Just a heads up for those waiting for signup info and significant others.
Its not a stay and play, so those that want to bring someone can of course, however the days will be rather long and the dinner will not be open to guests coming. Its not something we normally do, but with this unique event it is being done for a reason.

So just make sure that everybody knows that during the Friday, from sunrise to later that night, you will be pretty tied up.

Its not a stay and play, so those that want to bring someone can of course, however the days will be rather long and the dinner will not be open to guests coming. Its not something we normally do, but with this unique event it is being done for a reason.

So just make sure that everybody knows that during the Friday, from sunrise to later that night, you will be pretty tied up.

Ill break it to her gently...:bicker: :laughing:

Understood. If the wife tags along, the wife is flying solo. It's a big enough city and we have enough friends in the area that I'm pretty sure she'll be alright. I'll be doing much better, but she'll be just fine.

Cant wait for sign ups for this! Will be trying to get into this one!

Busy from sunup to late at night. I like the sound of that.

SaA

This one is on the Radar! Last years event was incredible, I woundnt mind being a part of this years version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back