2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep re-watching this video and get more and more excited for this. Just seems like it will be such a blast for everyone that gets to go on this. Followed along last year and it seemed like such an amazing time for everyone involved. Cant wait!

Some awesome people at Wilson and as many have said and we have seen they took great care of the THPers who went last year. This event has been on my want list when it was first announced. Chicago in the fall, golf with THPers, Wilson Staff sounds like a lot of fun and somewhere i want to be.

Definitely an event I have my sights set on. This is one THP event I want to be part of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready to tied up from sun up to sun down!

This one is gonna be fun would thoroughly enjoy getting into this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up for those waiting for signup info and significant others.
Its not a stay and play, so those that want to bring someone can of course, however the days will be rather long and the dinner will not be open to guests coming. Its not something we normally do, but with this unique event it is being done for a reason.

So just make sure that everybody knows that during the Friday, from sunrise to later that night, you will be pretty tied up.
I like the sounds of that. Busy all day with a great company and some THPers

Just a heads up for those waiting for signup info and significant others.
Its not a stay and play, so those that want to bring someone can of course, however the days will be rather long and the dinner will not be open to guests coming. Its not something we normally do, but with this unique event it is being done for a reason.

So just make sure that everybody knows that during the Friday, from sunrise to later that night, you will be pretty tied up.
I hear ya man, thank goodness there's plenty to do in Chicago, who knows, feels like a great excuse for a guys weekend trip anyway!!!

I cannot wait to see what's in store for this event!

There's an outside chance that I might be able to make the dates for this work after all. ?

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Very excited for sign ups for this, this ones going to be BIG.

If I could afford to attend any other event this year (Aside from the Legacy obviously) it would be this one. I have grown quite fond of them as a company and of their products. This will be an awesome time. They will pull out all the stops.

I cannot wait to see what's in store for this event!
Agreed, seeing the surprises they pulled on the group last year and this year is going to be even bigger and better!

Agreed, seeing the surprises they pulled on the group last year and this year is going to be even bigger and better!
Last years event thread was lots of fun to follow.

I really hadn't paid too much attention to W/S until the buildup for last years event. That was unfortunate, because I had overlooked some really good equipment. I will be interested in seeing (hopefully in person) the new irons that might bump the C100's from my bag.

this was already on the list of want to get in, then meeting nick the excitement went up, now throw in prototypes, fun from sun up to sun down, W/S and all they do i so want to be part of this.

Want, want, want. I love the look of W/S's current line-up. I wanted to wait until at least a month after joining the site to join the Albatross Club (just to see if I'd stick around). I think I may join early now!

Want, want, want. I love the look of W/S's current line-up. I wanted to wait until at least a month after joining the site to join the Albatross Club (just to see if I'd stick around). I think I may join early now!

Join and stick around for sure. There are a lot of awesome people around the Midwest and Illinois in particular to meet and golf with as well. You won't regret it! Plus, you get the chance at awesome events like this one!

Join! It's well worth the expense.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to make these dates work. Unfortunately, what I really should do and what I really want to do are not lining up.

I would love to make this event work in October. I'm gonna have to try to convince my wife though, which is never easy.

Talked to my wife about this one last night (yes, I need some big boy pants). Anyways, the schedule is currently clear. Would love to make it into this one.

~Rock

Talked to my wife about this one last night (yes, I need some big boy pants). Anyways, the schedule is currently clear. Would love to make it into this one.
Here is the conversation I had with my wife about this event:
(Boldly walks into room) Me: Woman, I'm going to an event in Chicago in the fall.
Her: Sure thing honey, have fun!

Or, maybe this is how it really went:
(Seeing wife engrossed in The Bachelorette) Me (barely audible): Babe, I'm trying to get into a THP event in Chicago, ok?
Her: Huh?
Me: Nothing babe, we'll talk about it later (when I have to beg forgiveness).

Either way it went down, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back