2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a very tough event to get into, such a limited field. That is going to make it all the more special, or personal. Sounds like between the golf and the food Wilson will be showing off some of the best the Chicagoland has to offer... can not wait to jockey for a spot!

Was talking about this event today. So much goodness coming from W/S and I want to be part of what they have and where they are going.

You should go out and buy a set tomorrow, and jump right in!

On a more serious note will those lucky enough to participate have to play at night once they bring the prototype sticks home? Will there be that funky tape like car companies use to disguise their upcoming models? It could be awkward to get paired up with a stranger and be asked about the irons you're playing. "If I told you I'll have to kill you" doesn't seem very appropriate.

subscribing to this thread...hoping to make one more event this year after the Savannah trip and due to my work getting in the way of the Disney trip.

You should go out and buy a set tomorrow, and jump right in!

On a more serious note will those lucky enough to participate have to play at night once they bring the prototype sticks home? Will there be that funky tape like car companies use to disguise their upcoming models? It could be awkward to get paired up with a stranger and be asked about the irons you're playing. "If I told you I'll have to kill you" doesn't seem very appropriate.

I have a v4 utility iron coming plus two wedges in the bag and the d200 driver laying around.

I have a v4 utility iron coming plus two wedges in the bag and the d200 driver laying around.

I saw your wedges at the demo day (they were sweet!) and knew you looked the utility. Didn't realize the D200 was in the mix too.

I saw your wedges at the demo day (they were sweet!) and knew you looked the utility. Didn't realize the D200 was in the mix too.

I picked up the d200 a couple months ago from the marketplace to try the elements chrome shaft and give Kev a chance to hit d200

$279 is unreal for what the experience will be and to walk away with a set of new irons. Wilson treated THP like rockstars like year. I know this year will be no different.

I picked up the d200 a couple months ago from the marketplace to try the elements chrome shaft and give Kev a chance to hit d200

With any luck you'll get some top secret new irons to go along with it.

So, I've been spending more time thinking about W/S clubs for #THPLegacy, but this one keeps popping-up; I want to know about these new irons. Will have fingers and toes crossed that I get a chance at this one.

My excitement for this is really building with everyday! Cant wait for signups and a chance to be apart of this! The chance to go to W/S and be fit for irons and to get to see the inner workings and meet everyone has me pumped just for a chance! The wait for sign ups is killing me!

Dear G-Rex,
Please use this post as notice Im signing up for this.

That way you cant say it was never mentioned.

thanks
Bump as a reminder to the mrs I'm trying for this one

I would love to get in on this one, especially since my birthday is Oct 11th!

That's my son's birthday. He turns four. This event was on my radar. Don't think I'll be able to swing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The full court press will be on for me, now that my Gauntlet dreams are done. I am very excited about everything involved with Wilson right now.

I don't think "old codgers" are allowed, there will be too much excitement. :alien:

Is it a good thing when your wife asks if you've signed up for this event yet?

I think a lot of people feel the same way about Wilson. Ask anyone and they will tel you old stories instead of seeing what the company is doing now

Some of us can do both. Less than two years ago a lot of folks thought it was a K-Mart line. Times change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think "old codgers" are allowed, there will be too much excitement. :alien:

Is it a good thing when your wife asks if you've signed up for this event yet?

Oh, jeebus! Don't say that! TBT is a young buck compared to me, and I want in this badly. We "old codgers" have been around so long that we don't get excited easily. But, this one has me pumped up. Can't wait for the sign ups.

Ken as a fellow old coot. . I get excited about a lot of things......even without a pill. Lol.

But this one is stuff that my dreams are made of.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I know all eyes will be on The Legacy this weekend, but hoping we might hear a teaser or two on this event since Wilson will be represented.

I know all eyes will be on The Legacy this weekend, but hoping we might hear a teaser or two on this event since Wilson will be represented.

Doubtful we'll hear anything until Legacy is over and wrapped up. JB is going to be a trifle busy the next few days.

all eyes are on #THPLegacy as they should be and announcements about other events and contests should wait until that event is over. The next 4 1/2 days should be about the 16 guys who are participating and for this awesome community to put their support behind them.

Wilsons strong presence in the Legacy got me thinking about this event again...It is going to be AWESOME!

Wilsons strong presence in the Legacy got me thinking about this event again...It is going to be AWESOME!
Absolutely, can't wait to try and throw my hat in this ring!

In talking to Duffy a little and seeing the equipment these guys played this weekend, do yourself a favor and get your entry in. It's going to be an awesome event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back