Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

What a great opportunity for those lucky to be chosen AND everyone who will get to see the data from the testers.

1. What is your current driver head? Taylormade SLDR 10.5*
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? fubuki zt60 stiff (64g weight; 4.0*torque; mid/high kick pt.
3. What is your driver swing speed? 98mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High and straight to High/mid left
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Smooth (occasionally aggressive)

Last edited:
1) Play the SLDR head
2) Fubuki Zt65 stiff shaft
3) Swing speed averages 103-106
4) Flight is usually mid to low-mid.
5) I have a smooth swing.

Play at least 4 rounds a week.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you THP and GRANDURA for this great opportunity to experience this great new technology.

1. What is your current driver head? BB 815 10.5°

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Reg, 53g, ProjectX LZ
3. What is your driver swing speed? 89 MPH
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Medium Straight
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Smooth

Good luck everyone.

Man these shafts have really been buzzing around here. I will testing another shaft for the PX event so I wont be able to give this the attention it deserves but good luck to the testers chosen and cant wait to hear some thoughts on these.

Cool opportunity!

1. What is your current driver head?
Big Bertha 13.5*
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?
Stock Fubuki Zeta 50 Stiff flex
3. What is your driver swing speed?
95ish with some gusts up near 100
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)?
Mid height (hence using a 13.5* head), right to left draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth?
Smooth transition

What a freaking cool opportunity. Will be sitting out since I'll already be testing my test shaft for #TheHandCraftedExperience, but good luck all and I will be very interested to see the results.

Figured I'd bump it up because it's awesome! Cool opportunity here

Where's everybody at on this one? I was expecting at least a couple hundred entries by now. Awesome opportunity and an intriguing product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about this one a lot. The videos are eye opening. We are in for a treat here

They have a who's who design these shafts. It's gotta be good!
I have been thinking about this one a lot. The videos are eye opening. We are in for a treat here

As I have a test shaft arriving in a few days, I will pass on this event.
Great opportunity for the community!! Good luck to all entrants!

Where's everybody at on this one? I was expecting at least a couple hundred entries by now. Awesome opportunity and an intriguing product!

I think we are well over 100 now. Keep those entries coming folks!

People would be crazy not to sign up for this awesome opportunity! Im super excited to find out more about these

1. What is your current driver head? Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5*
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? X-Flex, 70, Fujikura, Motore Speeder 7.3
3. What is your driver swing speed? 110+
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High with a draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? I think I have a pretty smooth swing

Thanks for the opportunity!

1. What is your current driver head? TaylorMade R1, 10* set to 11.25*
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type?) Stiff stock Aldila RIP Phenom 55g
3. What is your driver swing speed? ~100 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Low/mid draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Aggressive. Very Aggressive.

Was hitting my new Bio cell + w/ red tie x-stiff shaft. Had it turned down to 8.5* and saw mid/mid-high flight. Immediately thought of GRANDURA and something in the 510-540 range!! Fingers crossed on this one!

This one is stuck in my noggin. So, freaking, excited.

This one is stuck in my noggin. So, freaking, excited.
The fact that these are unknown and could be potentially the best shaft any of us have tried.....yeah add me to that excited wagon

Was surfing the web for a little more information on Grandura today but I didn't find much. Seems like THP has the market cornered on this one! Certainly going to be a great testing opportunity with some good information coming out of it. :)

Gotta try for this awesome opportunity. Thanks THP and Grandura.

1. What is your current driver head? I will test in a Callaway 815 Alpha
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Aldila Rogue Silver 60 Reg
3. What is your driver swing speed? 89-91
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High, Straight
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Smooth

Was surfing the web for a little more information on Grandura today but I didn't find much. Seems like THP has the market cornered on this one! Certainly going to be a great testing opportunity with some good information coming out of it. :)

I don't think you'll find too much since they haven't launched yet. THP is great at picking up on stuff early on, before it hits the big time.

I don't think you'll find too much since they haven't launched yet. THP is great at picking up on stuff early on, before it hits the big time.

Yeah glad to be a part of it here. ? looking forward to hearing what folks have to say!

Keep those entries coming this one is going to be a doozie!!!

1. What is your current driver head? Bridgestone J715 12°
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stiff, 63, Aldila RIP Alpha
3. What is your driver swing speed? 98-101
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Lower fade
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? A touch on the aggressive side

There are going to be some very happy people when this gets announced.

Back