2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

The point is TW has not shown any type of championship form and there are better options in the field if you do your homework for a contest pick. It's blind faith in TW that isn't warranted anymore. #LemmingPick

Oh I agree, I wouldn't pick TW either. But the vast majority of the players have flaws. Maybe not to Tiger's extent. But again on paper Tiger's flaws should be negated on this course. He's won here twice before, he's won 70 some tournaments, and his biggest flaw shouldn't be a factor here. Aside from Jordan, I don't have any sure fire faith in any player, so although I dont think I would pick Tiger, atleast he has some pedigree. Which is more than everybody else can say.

Man this side of the draw has it easy dont they? Scoring conditions set up for going REALLY low. Weather rounds are going to be rough. Heck I think there are only a handful of guys on the wrong side of par so far.

They better get the scores today bc later the winds are projected to pick up and rain starts. Also tomorrow is 100% chance of rain so guys trying to grind and make a cut in that stuff, good luck

I love when DJ hits his driver. Swings ungodly hard and almost instantly picks up the tee. Every. Single. Time.

I love when DJ hits his driver. Swings ungodly hard and almost instantly picks up the tee. Every. Single. Time.

I bet he would hit driver on 18 at Waldorf...Just sayin.

I love his wedge action..

And then there is sir hack a lot

Keep it up Streb .

I might be in the minority, but I like watching Matsuyama swing he golf club. It doesn't seem like it, but man he puts a move on the ball and gets it out there

I might be in the minority, but I like watching Matsuyama swing he golf club. It doesn't seem like it, but man he puts a move on the ball and gets it out there
I agree with you. I'd kill for that tempo.

Love this start for Jordan. Keep it up kid. I know it's crazy early, but I wouldn't mind seeing him run away with this one.

Love this start for Jordan. Keep it up kid. I know it's crazy early, but I wouldn't mind seeing him run away with this one.

Man the golf world would go insane.

Haven't checked the weather forecast but if it cooperates I don't see Dustin losing. This course is tailor made for him.

Man the golf world would go insane.

The pressure leading up to the PGA (arguably his kryptonite right now) would be inane

Tiger needs a cure

Cmon Tiger !

Enjoy the coverage guys, I'm off to pay golf this morning.

Remember when people were saying Tiger could contend this week? That was fun while it lasted.

With these conditions no professional should shoot under 68. If they do, they have to be disappointed.

With these conditions no professional should shoot under 68. If they do, they have to be disappointed.

With winds getting into the 30s for the later rounds, Its gonna get ugly.

Wow what a wedge by jordan good lord

It wont last.

Alright. Time to catch some ...catch the afternoon wave in a few hours

I have nothing against Lingmerth, but he just looks silly in that getup.

Back