Srixon Z 545 Irons Preview

These were back in the bag today for the first time after a few experiments. They won't be coming out anytime soon. Played 9 holes, hit 7 greens, and was +1 on the day due to some suspect putting. I forgot how long these were when they're hit on the screws. Definitely not as forgiving as the G30s I was playing around with, but they're longer, even playing at a shorter length.

Where are you all finding the set gap wedge at?

Rakuten (lit's like amazon in japan)

Place an order for the set and add on the AW. Then, when they email you, you reply and state you only want the AW. They will then email you back with a new price and a link to pay via paypal.

Shipping is super fast.

This past weekend in KC I received multiple compliments on my Z545's. If the looks don't get you, a few swings will seal the deal.

I've worked hard, but these irons make it easy to hit good iron shots and still get away with it when I don't hit it flush.

This past weekend in KC I received multiple compliments on my Z545's. If the looks don't get you, a few swings will seal the deal.

I've worked hard, but these irons make it easy to hit good iron shots and still get away with it when I don't hit it flush.
These were sweet looking irons, Mike, and the shaft combo seems to fit the bill for you.

They look nice, but I'm happy with my set.

What distances are you guys getting with the AW? I'm thinking about picking one up instead of getting a full wedge set.
PW is about 135 for me and AW is around 117

I'm really having to watch my distances, as well. I hit 9 yesterday on a hole I have always played a soft 7 or 8 on.
I also hit a 5 iron, a bit off the toe and a touch heavy, about 195 to the middle of a par 3. I was never able to hit that distance with my old 5 unless I nutted it.

i hit my pw about 130. I am seeing roughly 1 club more in all irons.

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I recently bought a set of these irons 4-PW with the s300 shafts off ebay. Can't wait for them to arrive! Lots of great info in this thread.

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I recently bought a set of these irons 4-PW with the s300 shafts off ebay. Can't wait for them to arrive! Lots of great info in this thread.

Welcome to THP dude. Hope you enjoy them, they're solid sticks.

Welcome to THP, enjoy the new sticks they are a really solid set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a guy who used to change his clubs every few months I have stuck with these going on a year (Morgan Cup early user) and don't plan to change any time soon--you will love them!

Welcome to THP. You're gonna love the forgiveness of these clubs. Real solid too.

I preferred the kbs tour in the srixons over the s300s. the kbs just had a better feel between the two. i know some others who have preferred the s300 over the kbs.

I preferred the kbs tour in the srixons over the s300s. the kbs just had a better feel between the two. i know some others who have preferred the s300 over the kbs.

And I prefer the Nippons I have in mine over the KBS that I tried

I would say that once you find the right shaft for you to go with these heads, they are great clubs and I have no intention of trying other clubs right now, they feel that good to me

There's going to be a black version of these? Ohhh my... (faints from the thought of the beauty)

The black ones look sweet though I doubt the finish will hold up very well.

And I prefer the Nippons I have in mine over the KBS that I tried

I would say that once you find the right shaft for you to go with these heads, they are great clubs and I have no intention of trying other clubs right now, they feel that good to me

Couldn't agree more on the shaft and head pairing, good options out there and something for everyone.

I saw some black 545s in another thread that are super snazzy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very happy to have these back in the bag. I didn't have a great iron striking day, but these got me by today. These are just fun clubs, and LONG. One of the par 3s at the course I played is about 195 from the back tees, but with a green that slopes back to front - I hit my 5i figuring I'd be front edge and ended up on the back edge of the green. I yanked it a bit, so longer than I'd hit it normally, but I've been consistently surprised at my distances on well struck shots with these. I've said this since the day I got them, but it's surprising how much forgiveness Srixon has been able to pack into a club with this profile.

USPS tracking says my irons were delivered! Now I just have to make it through another 1.5 hours of work.

Back