Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

1. What is your current driver head? Tour Edge Exotics XCG-7
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Regular (probably not right), 60g, Matrix, Red Tie
3. What is your driver swing speed? ~100 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid/Low ball flight, miss is right
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? smooth

Great Opportunity. Love what I've watched about them.

1. What is your current driver head? Cobra Fly Z+ Weight Middle
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Diamana D+ 73s tipped 3/4"
3. What is your driver swing speed? 117
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid to High with a baby draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Aggressive

I'm really excited about this opportunity. Giving feedback directly to the people in the ground floor and THP members as well is a very unique opportunity.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I just want to say FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! That is all

From the videos, I am expecting something none of us have experienced from a shaft technology stand point. It will be fun as feedback comes out from whom ever is testing. But I feel like this will be unique in every way.

Have I mentioned I'm excited about this and to see what 6 join JB, Dan, Hawk, and I?

Because I am. CRAZY excited.

From the videos, I am expecting something none of us have experienced from a shaft technology stand point. It will be fun as feedback comes out from whom ever is testing. But I feel like this will be unique in every way.

That's exactly where my excitement stems from. They are unique and unknown at this point so the potential is hugggggge. Will be awesome to learn more as this kicks off.

I'm also expecting something really different, and that excites the hell out of me.

Some might say just Crazy but the testing of the shaft saves you :alien:
Have I mentioned I'm excited about this and to see what 6 join JB, Dan, Hawk, and I?

Because I am. CRAZY excited.

I'm on the same boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If testing doesn't work out for you, put a red tie in the driver and you should get what you are looking for

Just went through and reviewed all the information and videos on these shafts again. Truly excited to have the opportunity to be 1 of the 6 chosen to be a tester!

Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

The funniest part to me is why this info and these shafts are not anywhere else. I know people go to other websites and forums and yet even with embargo being past, this brand is not being talked about.

Really kind of baffling considering so many pretend it's about the "consumer".

Okay end funny rant. We will be announcing the testers in the next few days.

I am interested by the business model of creating perfectly customized shafts, but also needing (I would think) to be included in OEM releases. The last video probably offers the answer - they'll fit the bets 500 series shaft for a head for the most people possible - but I still think it's an interesting challenge for them to tackle.

I am interested by the business model of creating perfectly customized shafts, but also needing (I would think) to be included in OEM releases. The last video probably offers the answer - they'll fit the bets 500 series shaft for a head for the most people possible - but I still think it's an interesting challenge for them to tackle.

They will not be in OEM releases. Not at least until they are phasing a shaft line out.

OBAN is an example of this, and the irony is OBAN does not make their shafts.

They will not be in OEM releases. Not at least until they are phasing a shaft line out.

Never knew this...won't get into on this thread. Just never knew

Just talked to my instructor about these and he's pretty excited to hear more. Almost as excited as I am

Never knew this...won't get into on this thread. Just never knew

Yeah me either. That is interesting. Do we know who makes the shafts for them?

The funniest part to me is why this info and these shafts are not anywhere else. I know people go to other websites and forums and yet even with embargo being past, this brand is not being talked about.

Really kind of baffling considering so many pretend it's about the "consumer".

Okay end funny rant. We will be announcing the testers in the next few days.

I am ready to hear who will be testing these! I just hope I am one of the lucky 6!!!

I would have loved to give one of these a go, but like I said at the beginning of the thread, I am not in a position to be able to put it through its paces just now

Could this be a reason as to why there is very little information floating about at the moment?

Could this be a reason as to why there is very little information floating about at the moment?

Not really. The info is out there and we know people have seen it.

Testing for the people by the people is the best way.. Going to be eye opening

Testers are really gonna have to bring their A-game (review wise) to this one. With as little information as is out right now, the 6 lucky testers are really going to make an impact on this company going forward. At least in its beginning stages. That responsibility is pretty awesome, in my opinion.

Testers are really gonna have to bring their A-game (review wise) to this one. With as little information as is out right now, the 6 lucky testers are really going to make an impact on this company going forward. At least in its beginning stages. That responsibility is pretty awesome, in my opinion.

I'm ready for it!

This will be a very unique responsibility that doesn't come along for the "average" golfer very often.

Keep submitting those entries!

I think the fact that there is not a lot of information out there already on the shafts in question is a good thing for testers.

Back