how often do you triple or...

maybe every other round ... almost always involves poor putting and involves a par 3 gone bad most often.

Triple for me usually comes from OB off the tee.
I have learned to accept it and it usually doesn't affect the entire hole, or round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can triple and quad with the best of them. I'm good for 2 - 3 per nine holes, and I don't even need to slice a tee shot of of bounds to get there. On my 9 this morning, hit a good drive on a par 4 to about 135 from the pin. 2nd shot - sailed a 8 iron 10 yards over the green to leave a somewhat dicey downhill chip. 3rd shot - hit a tad thin and skipped off the green. 4th shot - chip to about 15 feet. And then an inexcusable 3 putt from there.

Sadly, that's a fairly typical hole for me. And for some reason I keep coming back.

Minimum three times per round.

I just recently start putting scores into a golf app, but I can only remember 1 triple in my last 10 rounds. We have a par 5 that doglegs right severely on the 2nd, I can generally hit a nice cut with a hybrid on that hole, but thought it was a good idea to snap one over an adjacent road that day.

Usually every other round.

Usually starts with an OB ball off the tee, miss the green on the approach, bad chip, 3 putts.

I can tell after the first hole whether I'm going to get a triple that day or not.

Rarely if ever. But I did have a 57 for 9 holes this year where everything went wrong . But honesty the worst I do is bogey, I hit it short but very straight most of the time

I'm good for one a round. Usually.

No comment............

I had one last week on Tuesday I think, but I would probably average one every 5 or 6 rounds so I am due for one.

Seems to be that way. But last night I played a course I have played a ton of times, and it's never been as dry as it was. There is a hole with a creek 250/260 out, and I hit a club that goes 230 for me and usually stops pretty quick and it almost rolled out into the creek. Then there is a giant tree guarding the left side leading into the green on the other side of said creek, so I had to try and stay under it. Oh, and I was also on a down slope. So from about 80y out I have to play a super low punch shot under the tree to try and run it up to the green, so I pull a 5i and attempt the shot and of course it just goes straight into the water. Just silly. If my shot would have stopped where it normally does, I would have had a wedge from 100-105y out and been able to clear the tree.

...that's golf I guess haha

Well, shoulda, woulda coulda, LOL and if the queen had a pair? she'd be King:D

But I'm hearing ya man, I started this friggin thread and today I didn't have a triple, no, I didn't have a quad no, I had to out do everyone and grabbed myself a 5spot, yes a 9 on a par 4.:banghead:
I was plus 10 and on 15 looking at a pretty good day right till that point and ended up plus15 after that one disaster hole and also doubled te next one :banghead: I ended up with a 92 which shoulda easily been like an 88/87ish good day for me. LOL what can ya do? The game is hard. I still had fun:D

I usually have at least one triple per side a round. But the last couple have been way better and today no triples or above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have a couple per 9 a few rounds in a row, then not have any for a few rounds.

I'm wild. On any hole, I'm can make a birdie or I can make a double bogey. (On a par 5 a bogey is six, so a double bogey is twelve, right?) Usually, this because poor decisions and not getting out of the idea of a shot. If a particular idea did not work on the first try, it is unlikely to work on the second try either- or third.

Right on queue I tripled the easiest hole on the course.

So good at this game.

I don't get triples very often, but I get enough doubles to make up for it.

Easily a couple per round.

2 per round would be my norm.

I somehow manage at least one triple or worse a round.....one of the reasons I stay in the higher handicap range.

I can string 5 pars together and then go triple, double, quad, double

Triple or worse? Usually at least once per 18.

One triple yesterday after a ridiculously bad tee shot. Had a chance to make bogey at worse and short game let me down and then two putted.

I get one every few rounds, usually because of a penalty, but sometimes because I s*&k.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I've really jinxed myself since writing this thread as yet another quad today :)
LOL go figure.

4-6 per round, and usually 1 or 2 holes per round in the double digits. Just can't make solid contact more often than half time. There are often 4-putts involved as well, sometimes I just cannot figure out distance control when the greens are wet or running very fast.

Back