This tournament is sneaky good right now. Jason Day and Jim Furyk are tied for the lead with the Canadian David Hearn, trying to be the first Canadian in over 50 years to win the Canadian Open.

This tournament is sneaky good right now. Jason Day and Jim Furyk are tied for the lead with the Canadian David Hearn, trying to be the first Canadian in over 50 years to win the Canadian Open.
I think it's just major hangover but I cant get into it. I'm watching Live Free or Die Hard. Flipping over during the commercials.

Is day finally gonna win a major? It is Canada's major championship, right?

Hearn seems to be just barely holding it together. Should be interesting coming down the stretch.

Jason Day with a 385 yd drive. Whoa.

Here comes Bubba!

Day with the clutch putt! Very nice!

Day or Hearn. Please not Bubba. Hearn needs to birdie here on 17.

I'm pulling for Day! My FG team needs it.
Yours, and everyone else's. Doesn't matter if you have him if 65% of the entries do as well. :alien:

Is day finally gonna win a major? It is Canada's major championship, right?

Its Canadas open championship so,I guess it could be their major. Day is looking like he can win it

Bubba is charging. Day needs to birdie 18 to win this.

Yours, and everyone else's. Doesn't matter if you have him if 65% of the entries do as well. :alien:

Paired with Furyk may help a litte?

Bubba is charging. Day needs to birdie 18 to win this.
Without a playoff, yes. Bubba could easily birdie and even eagle.

Little doubt that Bubba will at least birdie after that drive. We may see some free golf today.

What a putt Day!

Now that's making a putt! Good job Jason!

Little doubt that Bubba will at least birdie after that drive. We may see some free golf today.

Will have to eagle after that huge putt by Day. WOW.

Great putt by Jason at 18. Bubba and Hearn must now eagle to tie.

Bubba chosing to go with an 8 iron from 190 :bulgy-eyes:

And puts it right on the flag and releases thru.

He thought he'd stuffed it right in there on the flag. Will take chip in now. I think Day is safe. But who knows. Great showing by Hearn in his country's Open.

Valiant effort by Hearn. Just threaded water at the end instead of attacking.

Bubba with a nice up close G30 fairway plug....from the greenside rough.

Congrats to Jason Day on the W. Just a week later than he would've liked but impressive to come off a short week with all that travel and get it done in Canada.

Back