What a bounce back for Jason from Monday!! Well done!

Congrats Jason Day on a nice win birdieing 5 out of the last 6 holes. Nice to see him win it. Been knocking.

Day...earned that one.

Congrats Jason Day on a nice win birdieing 5 out of the last 6 holes. Nice to see him win it. Been knocking.

This is not to take anything away from Jason as he is the champion and I am very happy about it, but I noticed throughout the broadcast that several other guys did that very same thing starting at 13. Just incredible. #TheseGuysAreGood

Just tuned over, the ladies finished at the same time Jason won his. Congrats JD.

Couldn't be happier for this win.

Can Day be considered the best player to not have won a major? I know only tour wins makes it tough. But he is constantly in the mix anytime he plays.

Hate thst he's not playing here next week in the Quicken Loans. But with The Bridgestone and PGA Championship right after that. I can certainiy understand he needs a week off.

Couldn't be happier for this win.

Can Day be considered the best player to not have won a major? I know only tour wins makes it tough. But he is constantly in the mix anytime he plays.

Hate thst he's not playing here next week in the Quicken Loans. But with The Bridgestone and PGA Championship right after that. I can certainiy understand he needs a week off.

He is by me Rob, I know he will nail one down soon.
fingers%20crossed.gif

4 in top 7 and all 7 made cut. Not bad weekend

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hell of a finish by Day and Bubba yesterday. Amazing how different Bubba's score was from the front to the back all week. I love watching Day play and was really happy for him, but part of me wanted the Hearn to win it for Cananda, just to see a little history. He kept losing his drives right and really hurt his scoring chances. Dude can flat out roll the rock on the greens though.

Jumped 15 spots. this week. Nice weekend.

Back