Titleist 716 irons release. Have you seen them?

Tungsten toe weighting in the CB. Good to see Titleist catching up to the rest of the industry.

I'm disappointed with the ap2 and the cb. I think the new Ap1 is a little more pleasing to the eye though. I still look forward to hitting them all.

Love them they will be at the top of my list when the new equipment comes out. I'm thinking a cb mb combo

I think they look pretty good

Tungsten toe weighting in the CB. Good to see Titleist catching up to the rest of the industry.

Yeah I put out the Tungsten toe weight info in another post a few months ago. Since the CG in the older CB and MB lines is not in the center of the face, it is actually closer to the hosel, they added the weighting to move the CG into the center of the face.

I like the 714 AP2 way way better.

Agreed. Big time.

And I'm usually pretty automatic with the AP2's as far as looks go. These are a major step backwards IMO from the looks perspective.

Sounds similar to what nike have done in the vapors

The more I look at the AP1 the more I like it. Hope the AP1 forged looks similar
3c5eaff46f2073802231817adb5dc4fa.jpg

Last edited:
No pictures of the MB's? Guess I'm in the minority, but I kind of like the look of the AP2's.

No pictures of the MB's? Guess I'm in the minority, but I kind of like the look of the AP2's.

I posted them but an Admin removed the pic

I agree. 3 different font types on the one head is a little much.

Yea, i'm not a fan. Can't say for sure, but they just look boring to me. i know that Titleist isn't flashy or anything but these seem especially blah.

Love the cbs and mbs as usual.

As someone already said it's nice seeing them make changes to the cb .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no sign of the ap1 forged :(

Had the chance to tried then out tonight. I arrived late at the demo night so the common irons were taken already. While waiting to get a mid-iron available the 3i ap2 was available to try. I've never hit with a 3iron ever before and the feel was just great and still forgiving to my surprise had a great launch for my calibre. Next on the line was the 6i ap2, just fantastic feel. After hitting and comparing with the cb716 5i, 6i, 7i and 9i, the ap2 felt a bit more solid but I'm sure it's psychological. Without a launch monitor to assess which I've hit best I could only feel a slight difference to the carry distance. The MB were great too but I felt I had to hit a tad harder then the cb or ap2.
94ec9020b58da9885aa4b45f95c7e0e1.jpg

b5d568281ff68b947f29372a7e3f86c7.jpg

Is there an AP1 forged being release? The pic of it looks pretty nice.

Back