THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping for a bit more of a sway but trending from 12.0 to 11.9 after today's round.

After today trending to 12.2. Down over 3 strokes since may.

Been an up and down season so far. I completely lost my swing for a while and my handicap was up to 18 at one point. After my last round I back at 10.1, pretty much where I started this year. Have taken a number of lessons this summer and hope my game keeps going in the right direction.

Trending down another .2 after two rounds this weekend.

Looks like I'm probably gonna sit right where I'm at at 14.9 unless I can sneak 9 holes in after work sometime this week.

I'm trending down to 10.7. Finally heading in the right direction and closer to my single digit goal! Need to push hard to get there tho

9.8, trending to 9.7 right now. Shooting OK scores lately, but my putting has been keeping me from the 70's. Nothing too alarming, though.

Trending to a 16.2

was trending to 9.9, but yesterday's abortion pushed me back up to trending to a 10.4 from 10.6. i hope to play one maybe even two more times before 8/1.

Trending back down towards a 7.9 after a very good week. Hopefully it continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll be up a few ticks to 9.8. I have a few good rounds in a row about to drop, so I need to pick up the pace.

After yesterday's round I'm staying at 11.2.

Trending up to 15.2...#beastmode

Still going up to a 5.8

So depressing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staying steady. Can't string together 18 good holes to get any meaningful scores.

Trending down to 9.7. First time ever headed towards single digits.

The range work is starting to pay off...trending down a couple of ticks from 5.5 to 5.3 ghin.

Trending to 9.8 from 10.3. Baby steps in the right direction. Another trip to the nemesis course this coming weekend, so we shall see.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back