Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah if the interview I heard was the one that got him fired, I think it was an overreaction, but I guess I understand.

Yeah if the interview I heard was the one that got him fired, I think it was an overreaction, but I guess I understand.

I'm guessing we heard different quotes. The one I heard on the radio included calling the Rock a "half breed ******" and saying he hated wrestling against any black people.

I'm guessing we heard different quotes. The one I heard on the radio included calling the Rock a "half breed ******" and saying he hated wrestling against any black people.

Oh wow that's a completely different one. Guess I need to find the right interview.

Oof, that's not the same quote I heard. The one I heard was him pissed off at his daughter for wasting 2-3m of his money for her music career and then he kinda went from there.

Oh wow that's a completely different one. Guess I need to find the right interview.
I came in Midway through, but I think they are quotes from the unreleased portion of his sex tape.

It's amazing to me people have there lives and careers ruined for saying the same thing that is repeated on the music shelves at any music store or a million movies made over and over again .

Yes its a terrible word that I do not use but to ruin white peoples lives over it is ridiculous.

They haven't just fired Hogan. They are erasing him from history. They have taken him off the Hall of fame page and everything. Reminds me of when they did the same to Benoit

WWe even went as far to remove him from the Alumni page, Hall of Fame, and all merchandise.

It's amazing to me people have there lives and careers ruined for saying the same thing that is repeated on the music shelves at any music store or a million movies made over and over again .

Yes its a terrible word that I do not use but to ruin white peoples lives over it is ridiculous.

My gut is if he said "I was hangin with my ****** Dwayne" it would be received differently. If the quotes I heard on the radio came from him, they were all very racist. It wasn't a case of using the wrong word, it was a case of saying terrible stuff.

Another quote I just found.
“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.”

That's one of the quotes I read. Kinda hard to read it any other way than pretty damn racist.

Yep, he got what he deserved then.

Not to make light of racism, or anything, but he must not have liked Booker T then:

Not to make light of racism, or anything, but he must not have liked Booker T then:

read an interview snippet that said they used to call him that all the time and even allowed him to use that word with them when hanging out.

from what I read his comments were pretty racist.

This all seems just freaking crazy to me. I feel like we should write the baseball hall of fame and have Ty Cobb taken out of the hall, and have his numbers stripped from the record books.

This all seems just freaking crazy to me. I feel like we should write the baseball hall of fame and have Ty Cobb taken out of the hall, and have his numbers stripped from the record books.

Im sure there are some other characters in the WWE HOF that have worse issues and skeletons than this.

was all this not a clip from his sex tape with Heather Cole

Hogan is going no holds bared with his comments. Zeus should kick his a$$

I love that there is any legitimacy to wrestling to begin with that this has caused any sort of ripple.

John Cena had a rough night. His nose is pretty much under his right eye after this.

That was nasty, I watching the Kliq on the network.

John Cena had a rough night. His nose is pretty much under his right eye after this.

I haven't paid much attention to wrestling in years besides loving The Rock, but that looks uncomfortable. :beat-up:

The slow mo was great to see it happen. Before they showed that I thought it was a job but the slow mo and then the close up you could see that it was broke.

I wonder whose fault it was.

TMZ and other sources are reporting the death of the incomparable Rowdy Roddy Piper. Sucks. He made a kilt look awesome.

Dammit. RIP hot rod

Sad news....they say what he died from?

Back