Hitchhiking Robot Destroyed in Philly

well it did make it through Boston and NYC it seems...so there is at least some hope for humanity?

I mean... it's Philly. I saw the video (still not sure if that was the real video), but man it was funny. Sucks that it happened and that guy is awful, but the video was lol funny.
I looked it up on YouTube but didn't see anything funny. What video should I be watching?

I know a lot of talk about "Its Philly" and the reputation built itself. But frankly I would bet decent money that in just about every major city in the country (say top 50 markets), this same thing happens. Disgusting people do disgusting things.

Anybody that thinks this thing stands a chance in NYC, LA, Dallas, DC, Miami, Cleveland, Chicago, Atlanta, etc I have a nice ocean front house to sell you in Phoenix.

Can you send me that listing?

Dallas love it's robots!

And of course you knew it was coming....Al Sharpton is complaining that the killing of hitchbot is causing more outrage in america than the killing of blacks by the police. smh

Absolutely disgusting. Where is AL on the cop killer or Chicago wars?

Can you send me that listing?

Dallas love it's robots!

They programmed all of them to say the same thing...So of course they do. :D

Absolutely disgusting. Where is AL on the cop killer or Chicago wars?

They programmed all of them to say the same thing...So of course they do. :D

Haters gonna hate!

I don't see anyone touting the chamber of commerce Florida weather these days. ;)

Haters gonna hate!

I don't see anyone touting the chamber of commerce Florida weather these days. ;)

Hahah. FWIW, I listed Miami on that list too. I dont have the blinders that you guys have...
I enjoyed the snow storm I had in Dallas this year.

Baltimore was spared more embarrassing attention thanks to Philly.

Baltimore was spared more embarrassing attention thanks to Philly.
This really did make me laugh outloud.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Probably Eagles fans. They have a jail in their stadium, people. They throw snowballs at Santa and taunt opposing teams' players by bringing up dead children. The worst of the worst.

Sums up my feelings exactly!

It's a shame he never made it to Gary IN

I guess I have to say something since it's Philly. Do we know it was destroyed by Philadelphians? Or just because it was found here it's convenient to start with generalizations of the city and let's bring up the snowball incident that happened 50 years ago. But it's to be expected.

As for sports fans, Dodgers fans frequently stab, beat up and on one occasion kill fans from opposing sports teams, but yeah Philly is the worst.

I'm sure all of this will fall on deaf ears, but some love to pile on and follow the trend.

First, we (I was born there) destroyed it because the robots have come to take our jobs!

A little perspective on the long overblown snowball incident (http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/21/yes-they-booed-santa-claus-heres-why/). This is a media concoction that the sheep have bought into and turned into a much larger event than it actually was - now I once threw a snowball at an Eagles game, at Jimmy Johnson, but come on, who didn't want to mess up all that Aqua Net in his hair.

He probably found out it was Canadian and if so I don't blame him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hitchhiking Robot Destroyed in Philly

Huh?

A weak attempt at humor.

Please don't get offended ......

I know you guys are sensitive types

A weak attempt at humor.

Please don't get offended ......

All good. I figured by the halo.
I'm Canadian. We don't get offended. We apologize.

All good. I figured by the halo.
I'm Canadian. We don't get offended. We apologize.

Every Canadian I've met are good people unless they are named Canadan or are from Quebec .

But from what I understand even Canadians hate French Canadians .

Every Canadian I've met are good people unless they are named Canadan or are from Quebec .

We don't hate anyone. We just think all those who want to Separate should do so (small percentage I think) and take their share of the National Debt with them.

I'm from Hongcouver so I'm practically no longer Canadian anyways.

We don't hate anyone. We just think all those who want to Separate should do so (small percentage I think) and take their share of the National Debt with them.

I'm from Hongcouver so I'm practically no longer Canadian anyways.

Here I thought you were a Carolininian

I'm a French Canadian from western Canada and even I don't have many positive things to say about many French Canadians.

Were there D batteries found around the chalk outline?

Most people I have met in Montreal are top notch and not the problem it was the ones outside I do not dislike them one bit,do not understand why they want to separate but good luck to them

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

And of course you knew it was coming....Al Sharpton is complaining that the killing of hitchbot is causing more outrage in america than the killing of blacks by the police. smh

He might be one of the worst humans in this country right now.

Back