Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

Well the shaft will be coming with a tip on it for the driver you are currently playing.

Well that's good because the ones I'm considering use the flex loft adapter (CT 2.0 / VP)

Did you pull these from the original signups? I'll be happy to complete mine to fill out the group.

Canadan
1. What is your current driver head? - Big Bertha Alpha DBD
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? - Matrix TP6HDe // Miyazaki Kusala Indigo 72x // Oban Devotion 7x
3. What is your driver swing speed? - 111-114
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? - High Draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? - Smooth
Indeed I did. Thanks Dan! I'll add yours when I get to work

1. What is your current driver head? - BBA 815/Great Big Bertha

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? - PX LZ50 Handcrafted 6.5

3. What is your driver swing speed? - 105-108

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? - Mid-High fade

5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? - Smoothly aggressive

I've been going through & doing my initial homework on Grandura in anticipation of the shaft review. For those that missed it, all five videos can be found here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/grandura-shafts-preview/

A few thoughts -

- The "Nano-Tech" that is being used to make shafts lighter and stronger is very interesting and I like what they are doing with the color code options to fit any golfer.
- What stood out most to me was Tim commenting on how they have people working and developing these shafts that are taking the driver heads into consideration. This is a smart move IMO and something I never thought about before. Taking the modern driver head designs into consideration makes a shaft pairing that much more precise and takes a lot of questions out of the equation.
- The collective experience that Tom, Rob & Tim bring to the table is pretty impressive and I'm looking forward to how they incorporate that into their time at Grandura.

As you can see I'm eager to learn more and I cant wait to see what shaft I've been paired with.

I've been going through & doing my initial homework on Grandura in anticipation of the shaft review. For those that missed it, all five videos can be found here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/grandura-shafts-preview/

Taking the modern driver head designs into consideration makes a shaft pairing that much more precise and takes a lot of questions out of the equation.

It is so often overlooked. I watch people all of the time choose a shaft based on what they liked previously and then not understand why the club head creator says something different or makes a change. The mind is a powerful thing, but surprisingly it gets in the way quite a bit. :D

1. What is your current driver head? - BBA 815/Great Big Bertha

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? - PX LZ50 Handcrafted 6.5

3. What is your driver swing speed? - 105-108

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? - Mid-High fade

5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? - Smoothly aggressive

Thanks dude, I will update shortly

Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

Congrats to the testers!!! Cant wait to follow this one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the testers! This will be a great one to follow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any feedback from the guys that hit this shaft in Savannah?

Add me in...
I will spine it, fcm it, SW it, LM it, and put it through its paces S1, N1 etc etc

Add me in...
I will spine it, fcm it, SW it, LM it, and put it through its paces S1, N1 etc etc
The testers have been selected for this one already, but keep an eye out for future testing!

Back