Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After today, I'm guessing at least mhroche is also pondering one of these. Dude straight murdered the Bertha mini on #18

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He may have one sooner then he thinks .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
This was a classic THP Club Ho sequence. A few holes earlier mhroche had commented on how he doesn't do the whole 'buy clubs thing' then he hit my mini on 18 and followed me down the fairway asking about prices, lofts and shafts, talking about how he had to have one.

On the flip side Jaysfan has been murdering this club since he bought it. Then he had a rough day with it today and apparently has a deal in the works to sell it to mhroche.

We THPers have a problem :)

This was a classic THP Club Ho sequence. A few holes earlier mhroche had commented on how he doesn't do the whole 'buy clubs thing' then he hit my mini on 18 and followed me down the fairway asking about prices, lofts and shafts, talking about how he had to have one.

On the flip side Jaysfan has been murdering this club since he bought it. Then he had a rough day with it today and apparently has a deal in the works to sell it to mhroche.

Haha, one round and it's done. I honestly am not sure. I will give it one more round to redeem itself. Be on par with the 3 wood and it's magic.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hey Jman, I think this bag is $112.50 at my local Dicks
c61f174612414db9df0508c5049f3e88.jpg
Oh my God this is killing me.

I wonder if the Dicks in Tulsa can get one in from another store for me.

There are 4 of them at the Dick's here in Augusta.

So true. One thing that stood out today for me was that you all put a good swing on with your lofted woods and hybrids. I can't give away my 3 wood, let alone actually swing it and that has left me no option but to take Jaysfan's mini .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Speaking of DSG getting stuff from other stores I went yesterday to get some UTx goodness but my local DSG still had them at full price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get out later today and take a gander at the Dick's nearest me. Wouldn't mind grabbing a few iLine's if they have them on sell anyways.

I can get out later today and take a gander at the Dick's nearest me. Wouldn't mind grabbing a few iLine's if they have them on sell anyways.
That sir, would be awesome.

I fear we won't find any of them this far West, but its worth a shot.

Either way, I'm thinking the move to an HL5 Cally bag is happening soon.

Also, the verbiage in your post cracked me up.

LMAO, didn't even realize it. I can hit up 2 stores that are only 15 miles apart. I'll shoot you a text later.

LMAO, didn't even realize it. I can hit up 2 stores that are only 15 miles apart. I'll shoot you a text later.
You rock.

Don't gander too hard... I hear Dicks is apprehensive to that.

The new Heavenwood, in a bad way.

I gandered at 3 different Dick's.

No luck.... Sorry bro.

I ponder this now:

bags-2014-hyper-lite-5-stand_12511___1.png

The new Heavenwood, in a bad way.

Wait wait wait wait! New Heavenwood..... how the heck did I miss a mention of this? I still want the V-Series so badly, I do not need a new Heavenwood to desire.

Wait wait wait wait! New Heavenwood..... how the heck did I miss a mention of this? I still want the V-Series so badly, I do not need a new Heavenwood to desire.

GBB fairway preview thread.

GBB fairway preview thread.

And just like that I find it, and the Divine 9..... darn it is painful to ponder so much stuff.

The Nike Vapor pro driver. Oooor wait for the new Big Bertha... I really need a new driver. Help me please!

The Nike Vapor pro driver. Oooor wait for the new Big Bertha... I really need a new driver. Help me please!

GBB and it ain't even close.

GBB and it ain't even close.

As a big fan of the Vapor Pro and having gamed/reviewed it and not reviewing the GBB, I completely agree.

Finley wasn't hyping when he talked about how solid the GBB is.

Bottom end of my bag is secure. Mxm 2ball and pm grind 56 and 60 aren't going anywhere. Pretty set on Irons too (all 5 sets lol). Only thing is how to set ip the top??? It will be either mini then 5w (which has me pondering either xr, GBB, or the 816), or driver then 4w. Heck I might even ponder putting x2hot 5deep back in the bag

Oh yeah I'm pondering GBB and 816 drivers too... going to golfsmith today to see if they have any demos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back