Who Will Be The First?

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
Who do you think will be the first one this year to win 3 tournaments? I always see winning 3 in a year as a big feat and can't re-call if anyone did it last year.

Personally I think Steve Stricker is the man to look at right now. My second choice would be Rose.

Or perhaps could someone else make a jump and win another 2 unexpectedly?

dude i love how Tiger wins 6 times and no majors and we almost forget he wins at all

dude i love how Tiger wins 6 times and no majors and we almost forget he wins at all

Im confused though. How did anybody forget, he is number 1 in the world.

But am I missing something about this thread? Do people really think he will win 3 this year with how few he plays before a few on that list win 1?

oh i wasnt saying he would win 3 times this year, just was saying that a couple people won 3 times last year with tiger winning 6 as dent could not recall anyone doing it last year.

:confused2:
Why are you confused? He said he didn't know if anyone won 3 times last year and bridges pointed out those that did.

I understand, what I was confused about was how nobody answered his question, so it was merely pointed out that someone did it last year and looked to me that it was the opinion that he was taking him to do it this year as well.

J. Rose

I voted for Els. I think he has one more in him and is playing well.

because i have no clue who will win 3 times this year. could be stricker, rose, els, or someone else, i did not have an answer or an opinion for him so just said the people that won last year.

I chose Rose.

Furyk- An he will do it at the british!

justin rose is in the best form. in fact, according to vegas, he has better odds of winning than paddy, which is pretty cool. i'm not so sure that rosey will have a good showing this week. it has to be tough coming off his past 3 weeks, then playing in the open as an englishmen, we'll see how he handles that pressure.

i think stricker might be the first of the above mentioned to win 3. when that guy's putter is on, he's a beast!

Rose. Playing really well and actualy think he won't cave to 'a Brit possibly winning the Open' pressure at all

I'm thinking Els. It could've been him already.

It also could have been Rose as well, if he didn't shoot 75 in the final round of the Travelers

Back