Portable Travel Steamer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it needs its own thread. They are amazing.
I know Cookie picked one up, DeanDec, did you get one for your trip yet?

If you travel, you need to grab one. Fits in suitcase and works so much better than iron in hotel room.

ultra-mini-travel-steamer.jpg

What is the best brand and value to buy?

I've always used the "shake it out" method to un-wrinkling clothes. Never heard of this, but I'm intrigued now.

~Rock

you know what, I haven't picked one up yet. Need to change that. This thing worked pretty well last trip.

• Admin
  • Admin
you know what, I haven't picked one up yet. Need to change that. This thing worked pretty well last trip.

Pretty well? Pretty well dean? For that, you shall use the iron while I steam next week in Cali.

• Admin
One more benefit. For golf shirts, no fear of burning tech material.

Pretty well? Pretty well dean? For that, you shall use the iron while I steam next week in Cali.

pretty well indeed.

I have one, but I don't feel like it works that well on dress pants. Maybe I need to look into the one you have Josh.

I have one, but I don't feel like it works that well on dress pants. Maybe I need to look into the one you have Josh.

I have not tried others, but I can confirm mine works pretty well on pants.

I have not tried others, but I can confirm mine works pretty well on pants.

Same here. And fear of not burning golf shirts is a godsend.

Do these things work well enough that I wouldn't have to iron?

Well I just bought it. Complete impulse buy which is incredibly abnormal for me, but I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaally hate ironing. We'll see how it works. If not well, it can always go back. Love Amazon.

I'm about to order one, probably going to go with JBs unless somebody recommends another one over it.

I bought the one JB had in his picture before he stated he had and liked a different one. The one in the picture was only $17 so not too much out. It's funny this thread came up because I was yelling at my shirts this morning about their ability to wrinkle simply for no reason

Always wanted one of these when I traveled a lot. Too many hotel irons and steaming out the bathroom to get my suits wrinkle free when I always knew these were a better option. I might pick one up for home.

I dont iron when I am on the road.
Damn! I could used one of these about 3 weeks ago! Obviously I don't iron hahaha

I don't travel much, but hate wrinkled shirts and can see this being useful in the mornings

I picked one up at LIITA and it worked ok, but it was a little bulkier than I like for traveling...need to get another one.

In hand....let's see how it works!

e9e30107f01543a2754a520e3e530c11.jpg

Back