GRANDURA Shafts Preview Thread

What's a man gotta do to test these out? They look fabulous and would look even better in my hands :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We held signups. Testers were selected.
Come on out to a THP Event and test one for yourself.

I never get selected.

I never get selected.

You didnt sign up to test the shaft. Hard to be selected for testing without signing up. :D
As we always say. Stay active on THP, and sign up and you will get a shot. Being active on THP is the key however.
The good news is people can review anything they would like. Review the items in your golf bag, review golf courses (prizes awarded every month), etc.

That's because all the others I sign up for I never get selected. So it's the luck of the draw I suppose

That's because all the others I sign up for I never get selected. So it's the luck of the draw I suppose

Gotta stay active and keep trying. The local area threads are great, but get active in equipment threads and talk about what you are playing and how your game is coming along.

Kinda like the lottery.....can't quit and expect to "win".

I never get selected.

Keep entering for testing opportunities, only way you can get selected.

Throw up some course reviews as well, fun and a chance to win prizes.

Well giving up never got anyone anywhere haha. Im a perfect example of long term attempts, been on here for 3 years and sign up for almost every testing opportunity. I never got selected but didnt let it get me down as i love this place regardless. I tried to stay active and increase my involvement over time knowing there would be plenty more opportunities and now booom i got selected to test these. Im very thankful for the opportunity and like to think good things come to those who wait.......and get involved . Keep at it dude

What's a man gotta do to test these out? They look fabulous and would look even better in my hands :)

take a trip down to Orlando when mine comes in for testing, and you can swing away Merrill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

take a trip down to Orlando when mine comes in for testing, and you can swing away Merrill.

Wish I could. Always wanted to play down there. Wife would kill me though I'm sure

I cannot wait to test one out at Disney, really looking forward to seeing the numbers it produces.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Keep waiting for the review thread to pop up so we know the shafts are on their way!

Keep waiting for the review thread to pop up so we know the shafts are on their way!

Because some of our testers had tips that were not as readily available or popular, the shafts will ship out next week most likely. Waiting on Nike and Srixon to ship the adapters and then the shafts will ship.

Because some of our testers had tips that were not as readily available or popular, the shafts will ship out next week most likely. Waiting on Nike and Srixon to ship the adapters and then the shafts will ship.

stupid people who play Nike drivers.

I want to apologize for my Hammer X adapter. Cant wait to put Grandura in there and BOOOOOOM

Totally understandable, and a HUGE shoutout to Grandura for providing the adapters!! That's unheard of.

Totally understandable, and a HUGE shoutout to Grandura for providing the adapters!! That's unheard of.
Agree with this, pretty freaking awesome.

Come on up for the GA - FL Gethering in October in Valdosta, GA. Will be plenty of THPers there that would love to help you put it through the paces. I know I really enjoyed swinging the shaft in Savannah and look forward to the next time I am able try it.

Yeah for real. Saves me a huuuuuge hassle of driving to my club guy over an hour away. Thanks Grandura!

Awesome that they are handling the adapters. Worth the wait!

Didn't mean to slow things down. Really great of them to install the tips though!

pretty awesome that grandura is doing this with the adapters. looking forward to the review thread and the great info that will come from the testers.

Looks like Jason Gore has been doing some testing with this in his driver.

Back