THP Event Random Memories Thread

Your tee shot on Saturday morning, helped relieve the pressure for me. Thanks buddy. :)
Topped her right into the weeds baby! After Marc popped one right down the pipe I was going to unload lol.

Topped her right into the weeds baby! After Marc popped one right down the pipe I was going to unload lol.
Still held that follow through like a champ!

2014 Bridgestone Championship

Tied for 9th after day 1 despite having to go Driver/Hybrid on just about every hole, there were dreams of making a Sunday charge.

Until the first hole were we both managed to take a triple, followed up by a few other holes of total garbage. When it was all said and done Im not sure I ever laughed so hard (perhaps to avoid crying) as I did during that round. Especially on the 18th hole when my partner who decided rather than lasering the flag for me on 18 he would see what was going on at the pool. We did have a solid Jlukes photobomb on #1 tee though!

#APlayers4Life
#BestBallKings
#StillDidntFinishLast

2014 Bridgestone Championship @ PGA National

Doug underestimated the heat and humidity

The adult beverage consumption during the round "might" have been a contributing factor as well. I was just an outside onlooker so can't say for sure. :D

2015 Bridgrstone University

rain and wind while Josh and Corey dropped knowledge on 20 thpers who didn't mind getting wet for a bit. Hitting balls on the range and demo the gear on 30 mph winds

plane ride to Baltimore with Canadan..pretty cool conversation and some good insights

Pittsburgh THP INvitational 2015

Friday night at meet and greet I see greggdrews. He seems distraught which is tough to spot because he is always smiling. I ask what is wrong and he says "I left my clothes at home".

I say "You mean your golf outfit for tomorrow?"

I remember going to Wal-Mart that night for some advil, and I strayed into the clothing section. I see him in there and was told he forgot his clothes - I thought they were kidding until I heard about it the next morning!

He says "Nope, my whole suitcase. Brought my clubs though".

True golfer...

I remember going to Wal-Mart that night for some advil, and I strayed into the clothing section. I see him in there and was told he forgot his clothes - I thought they were kidding until I heard about it the next morning!

2013 THP Championship Las Vegas

MikeDean and Howzat come off the course. "Near the top in the club house"
Next group comes in.

"Well that didnt last long".

2015 #THPLegacy MikeDean441: "Eff that, I'm taking a d*ck pick free drop" Uncontrollable laughter ensues

2013 THP Championship Las Vegas

MikeDean and Howzat come off the course. "Near the top in the club house"
Next group comes in.

"Well that didnt last long".

For the record we were "clubhouse leaders" for a solid 12-14 minutes.

I'm pretty sure it was the time it took to grab some food, get a drink, eat and get 2nds and we were knocked out of it.

In hindsight the double on Day 1 of hole #1 in a SCRAMBLE really set the tone

2014 MC the nights we had in the Volunteer Villa... No AC at one point, but we didn't care. GregDan, TPluff, T2GRN, OrangeHog, KnightLightPro & myself just hung out, told stories and got to know each other better. Those nights were priceless & where bonds were forged and made.

Not snapping your club on a tree? I find that hard to believe. :alien:

I presumed it was watching me hit 5W from 235.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 Ohio Invitational I forget the course name, but showing up to my first THP event dressed like a complete clown.

b518e6a9d239020fb4ff0e81f67c07eb.jpg

2013 Ohio Invitational I forget the course name, but showing up to my first THP event dressed like a complete clown.

Some things never change....

2014 HH Invitational

Being paired with Trout and remembering the first conversation we had before the first tee. I started by apologizing for how bad of a state my game was in . His response was it doesnt matter we are here to have some fun play some golf and get to know some great people.

Really set the tone for all THP events in the future also shows just how amazing THPers are. Honestly the best collective group of people I have ever met

2014 BS Championship

"If she can't body slam me, I'm out"

2014 Morgan Cup.

Anything with Trouter that weekend. From him being hopped up on 9738 large coffees for the practice round, to him teaching me a lot about the game of golf and life. Also him hitting the best golf shot I've ever seen in my life after he tells me go anywhere but left, and I went left.

Oh and #SponsorApproved

DSC_1696.jpg~320x480
2014 MC, Sunday Singles

The king of cool, a.k.a. wicked cool homeless man, a.k.a Trout Bum doing his Mr. Miyagi on the bridge before the first tee.

Sharing a cart with Adam where two strangers and former competitors became friends.

Adam's dad following along in his cart and getting everything we love about golf and the community.

So many more great memories from that weekend, truly too many to share.

2015 Love Is In The Air

Mike Yagley telling Ward to slow down on drinking just because the "drinks were free"
He nailed Ward before even knowing him.

2015 Love Is In The Air

Mike Yagley telling Ward to slow down on drinking just because the "drinks were free"
He nailed Ward before even knowing him.
I will give Mike this ... he wasn't eating in the buffet line at The Pirates House.

2012 Ohio Tour Van Event:

RyJo and i were in the pro shop admiring the lineup of staff bags and i was telling him how much i enjoyed the 588 Cleveland bag. and as i turned around, i bumped into the bag and like dominoes, knocked over basically the entire lot of them. :doh:

July 2014 Morgan Cup:

Finding Jake in my villa after right after the news that Team Paradise was short a man the day before the competition starts:

SAM_0650_zpsrvfxszbp.jpg

Legendary Run.... Except the only thing Legendary was the anger rampage produced by THE JRod hahahahaha! I can recap for you.

Hole 1 - straight shot
Hole 2 - straight shot
Hole 3 - blind approach
Hole 4 - I don't remember
Holes 5-17 - Blind tee shot

I might be guessing on a couple.

2014 MC, Sunday Singles

The king of cool, a.k.a. wicked cool homeless man, a.k.a Trout Bum doing his Mr. Miyagi on the bridge before the first tee.

Sharing a cart with Adam where two strangers and former competitors became friends.

Adam's dad following along in his cart and getting everything we love about golf and the community.

So many more great memories from that weekend, truly too many to share.

Classic Trout:

SAM_0696_zpsi7ett8d6.jpg
SAM_0695_zpsmr6qqbrl.jpg

What's wrong with that look!

Back