2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

So the big story is Rory's ankle on the "non-flat lies at Whistling Straits"

Could you imagine the circus that story would be if they were at Chambers Bay this week?

Or, give him a putter that's not ice cold. One seems easier to do than the latter.

Its always something. Its been something for years.

what's up with Billy Hurley's father? I google'd it but looks like he went MIA last week and was found. is there new news there?

reports trickling out that he was found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Keegan is going to blow a gasket.

Do you think Tiger's putting woes are from bad reads? Does he miss Stevie reading the putts with him or is it in the stroke?

what's up with Billy Hurley's father? I google'd it but looks like he went MIA last week and was found. is there new news there?
Was found with a self inflected gunshot to the head. It's terrible,very very tragic

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

reports trickling out that he was found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

oh my... in my work I help grieving families from all kinds of tragedies. nothing - NOTHING - like that. terrible. #prayers.

Listening to Michael Breed doing a broadcast seems pretty weird. I'm used to just watching him on the Golf Fix.

Keegan using the Cleveland classic over the new Srixon driver. Interesting

Its always something. Its been something for years.

I suppose hitting 7 greens on the front 9 and having 17 putts is good?

interesting note: the iPad app feed is ahead of the web feed. am watching them both and it's kinda funny. I get a preview of coming attractions ... look up on my tv and see what just happened ...

"Marquee" group combined score is +2 ... none Marquee group of Fowler, Dustin & Day combined score is -12 .... :laughing:

Do you think Tiger's putting woes are from bad reads? Does he miss Stevie reading the putts with him or is it in the stroke?

In some ways yes. In others, you have to practice and for years he was the king of it, now he gets outworked.

I suppose hitting 7 greens on the front 9 and having 17 putts is good?

Not close to the hole. Its always something though. Its bad tee shots, or the chipping yips, or bad putting. He is playing like the 250th ranked player in the world, which I guess makes sense and has been for years.

and he can't hit anything right now.
He is completely lost. This whole group is boring to watch.

Wow Tiger is going to be 40???? Time flies

Not close to the hole. Its always something though. Its bad tee shots, or the chipping yips, or bad putting. He is playing like the 250th ranked player in the world, which I guess makes sense and has been for years.

He hasn't given himself too many great looks I agree. Mostly with short iron too. The short par 3 within 10ft and missing sucks, the rough touch on the first par 5 was sucky.

Still a lot of golf left though, not out of it by any means.

Keegan lol .

Featured group = 5 hours of Tiger Swing Analysis.

Featured group = tiger
Twitter = tiger
Golf Channel = tiger
PGATour = tiger

ZzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

The collective meltdown these outlets will have if/when he wins again is going to be a better watch vs the actual golf.

Back