MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

I'm confirmed Friday thru Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confirmed for Saturday and Sunday

Friday thur Sunday here.

Well, my wife came down on my hard for all the golf I have coming up...I am playing tonight, sat, wed, sat, and I am confirmed for the next Sat with all of you boys! It took some salesmanship.... ha. :banana:

Hey guys I'm only going to be able to play Saturday now... Sunday is no longer an option for me. Family stuff came up and I can't get out of it

2 weeks I'm ready for the good times

Hey guys I'm only going to be able to play Saturday now... Sunday is no longer an option for me. Family stuff came up and I can't get out of it
No problem

cant believe its almost here....2 weeks to go!!

Any news on Friday?

Have I mentioned I'm ready for this?

Any news on Friday?

I think they were still looking for the best deal. I will say that I just saw the Grande (one that was listed) which is a top 50 course, has a groupgolfer deal now for $25.

I think they were still looking for the best deal. I will say that I just saw the Grande (one that was listed) which is a top 50 course, has a groupgolfer deal now for $25.

Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me.

They have someone on it though, so I'm sure he will get it all worked out, and it will be great.

Any news on Friday?
Waiting for the last course to call me back. Manager is out til Monday so should know firm details by then.

Vouchers, judging by past extra round happenings, are to be avoided for several reasons. See above for when final details should be known.

Waiting for the last course to call me back. Manager is out til Monday so should know firm details by then.

Vouchers, judging by past extra round happenings, are to be avoided for several reasons. See above for when final details should be known.

I don't think you'd have much of a problem with only 7-8 guys. But I know you have it covered and are going to have a great deal at a great course booked.

I don't think you'd have much of a problem with only 7-8 guys. But I know you have it covered and are going to have a great deal at a great course booked.

But in the event of rain outs with the out of towners, I don't want them to be stuck with it and can't use it. This is by far safer. And it's 7 confirmed and 8 is the number I've been reporting to courses.

Anyone else available to play Friday morning? I get Thursday night, so am up for 36 Friday if anyone else can play Friday morning

Still looking for a Friday morning round?

Sorry for the delay in sending out the final confirmation pm...i will send it out monday less the confirmations in here over the last few days already

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I confirm that we forgive you.

I also confirm that I am still excited.

Well this might be my next time on the course. Was also reminded today how much fun getting together with THPers can be. My level of excitement just doubled for this.

PM sent for final confirmation ( I promise)

thanks everyone, once we get that done and out of the way we can work on pairings, etc

PM sent for final confirmation ( I promise)

thanks everyone, once we get that done and out of the way we can work on pairings, etc

Confirmed for Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.

Back