MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

thanks for the replies, Im updating the first post with "final confirmation received" If I have heard back

thanks for the replies, Im updating the first post with "final confirmation received" If I have heard back

Missed me on the first page ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ANNOUNCEMENT - Friday 8/28 Afternoon Round

So far confirmed I have:

1) Michigan Slice
2) tpluff
3) xhail
4) sparksjr
5) e1iterate
6) golfinFF
7) Robozeo
8) jspangs

You all will receive this info via PM shortly.

Location: Grande Golf Club, 1579 Floyd Avenue Jackson, MI 49201

13994072465686.jpg

I have acquired the 3:54 and 4:03 tee times at Grande Golf Club in Jackson, MI based on the 7 that have committed.
Fee is $20 per person and that includes 18 holes and a warm-up range bucket. They have a GolfWeek Senior Tour event that Saturday so course should be in great shape!

Only thing is that later tee time might make a tight squeeze to get all 18 in. I can move the times up a little if we think we need to, it's a pretty open sheet right now. It is 45 minutes west from the hotel at the course we are playing Saturday, but straight interstate the entire way so it's an easy ride.

Here is the link to the scorecard, a hole by hole breakdown, and a view of the practice area, for your viewing pleasure.

Looking forward to it fellas!

Last edited:

So far confirmed I have:

1) Michigan Slice
2) tpluff
3) sposey#s
4) sparksjr
5) e1iterate
6) golfinff
7) Robozeo
8) Still room for 1 more....

13994072465686.jpg

I have acquired the 4:30 and 4:39 tee times at Grande Golf Club in Jackson, MI based on the 7 that have committed.
Fee is $20 per person and that includes 18 holes and a warm-up range bucket. They have a GolfWeek Senior Tour event that Saturday so course should be in great shape!

Only thing is that later tee time might make a tight squeeze to get all 18 in. I can move the times up a little if we think we need to, it's a pretty open sheet right now. It is 45 minutes west from the hotel at the course we are playing Saturday, but straight interstate the entire way so it's an easy ride.

Here is the link to the scorecard, a hole by hole breakdown, and a view of the practice area, for your viewing pleasure.

That course looks like a lot of fun! Love the width on many of the holes. Have fun guys and looking forward to hearing about it.

Nice work Tyler that looks to be a great deal at a nice course! Wish I could do Friday.

Noice work Tyler!!!

Still room for 1 more person next Friday! A great deal at a great course!

So far confirmed I have:

1) Michigan Slice
2) tpluff
3) sposey#s
4) sparksjr
5) e1iterate
6) golfinff
7) Robozeo

13994072465686.jpg

I have acquired the 3:54 and 4:03 tee times at Grande Golf Club in Jackson, MI based on the 7 that have committed.

Hey guys, you'll get this in pm again but had requests to bump the tee times up a tad. Was able to move us to the 3:54 and 4:03 times without changing the rate at all. I'll get pairings out tonight as well.

Hey guys, you'll get this in pm again but had requests to bump the tee times up a tad. Was able to move us to the 3:54 and 4:03 times without changing the rate at all. I'll get pairings out tonight as well.

Sweet!

Thanks, tpluff!

So far confirmed I have:

1) Michigan Slice
2) tpluff
3) sposey#s
4) sparksjr
5) e1iterate
6) golfinff
7) Robozeo

13994072465686.jpg

That's an awesome rate..wish I could get out with you guys that weekend!

Great Job on the find! I can probably make up the 8. My vote would be to move the tee times up if we could all make it work.

Great Job on the find! I can probably make up the 8. My vote would be to move the tee times up if we could all make it work.

You got it. Tee times have been moved up as early as we can with the out of town arrivals to get in comfortably.

You got it. Tee times are moved up as early as we can with the out of town arrivals to get in comfortably.
Yeah whatever is best. I don't want anyone to be in a time crunch, plus I think I have the day off, so I though some others wanted to play Friday morning as well. Also thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

10 days...

Really looking forward to this pretty awesome gathering

Looking for a few more confirms!
This is going to be a great time!

So far confirmed I have:

1) Michigan Slice
2) tpluff
3) sposey#s
4) sparksjr
5) e1iterate
6) golfinFF
7) Robozeo
8) jspangs

13994072465686.jpg

Just checked out the pics for this place and wow. Very nice. I am hoping it looks similar in 10 days!

Finally checked out the other two courses that Dean has us set up with and I am stoked. BEAUTIFUL!

yeah we aint playing goat tracks boys!

I think I have the first post updated with everyone that has gotten back to me, if I missed someone let me know

i am 99.9% sure sposey545435434164354641 is coming, he has just been really busy lately and may not have gotten your PM yet

I just sent Mike a PM. I have to back out of this. Have a corporate gathering that I just found out about and its one of those things I cant get out of.
Alex, I will leave the hotel reservation and I will still pay for half the room.
Hopefully Southwest will let me use the tickets on a future gathering?
Sorry guys I was really looking forward to seeing everyone, but this is just one of those BS deals that I cant get out of :(

Back