MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So whose picking me up in a helicopter at the state line so I don't have to drive on the atrocious Michigan roads?

So we went from nearing 50 to 20 confirmed? :confused2:

I just sent Mike a PM. I have to back out of this. Have a corporate gathering that I just found out about and its one of those things I cant get out of.
Alex, I will leave the hotel reservation and I will still pay for half the room.
Hopefully Southwest will let me use the tickets on a future gathering?
Sorry guys I was really looking forward to seeing everyone, but this is just one of those BS deals that I cant get out of :(

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This definitely makes me sad

Don't worry about the room buddy, just cancel the Thursday night and I'll be good.

I just sent Mike a PM. I have to back out of this. Have a corporate gathering that I just found out about and its one of those things I cant get out of.
Alex, I will leave the hotel reservation and I will still pay for half the room.
Hopefully Southwest will let me use the tickets on a future gathering?
Sorry guys I was really looking forward to seeing everyone, but this is just one of those BS deals that I cant get out of :(

this makes me hate life.

Really looking forward to this pretty awesome gathering

Sam asked me to confirm for him, I am confirming for Manlai, He will be there sat.

This is gonna be fun.....

Mike, I will not have a +1.

For the Friday people playing, if Pizza is alright, I will provide dinner once we get back to the hotel...

MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

I get in at 6:30pm on Friday would anyone be available to give me a lift from the airport?

For the Friday people playing, if Pizza is alright, I will provide dinner once we get back to the hotel...

when is pizza not alright?

Got the few other updates, just a few more to go and we should be set

Got the few other updates, just a few more to go and we should be set

Awesome. Thanks again for putting all this together. This thing will be awesome!

I am not playing with you Fri but I will come and eat your pizza...nom..nom..nommmmmm. :eat:

If their is room for the Friday round I can make it up there after my work meeting.

In for pizza out for Friday! Thanks for setting this up Deano.

If their is room for the Friday round I can make it up there after my work meeting.
You're in for Sposey. That gets us back up to 8.

Does anyone need a roommate for saturday? I only live an hour away and was planning on just driving home after saturdays festivities, but now thinking maybe I should just stick around. Not certain yet, would have to clear it with the wife but thought I'd throw it out there.

Does anyone need a roommate for saturday? I only live an hour away and was planning on just driving home after saturdays festivities, but now thinking maybe I should just stick around. Not certain yet, would have to clear it with the wife but thought I'd throw it out there.

check with OITW he may now that shane is out

check with OITW he may now that shane is out

Yup, i have an extra spot and you're welcome to it.

Yup, i have an extra spot and you're welcome to it.

Cool, ok I'll let you know if I can swing it. I may be better off staying, If I come home just to leave again my wife may kill me LOL.

Cool, ok I'll let you know if I can swing it. I may be better off staying, If I come home just to leave again my wife may kill me LOL.

Just have mike call your wife and explain why. He will smooth everything out.

Approved...see how easy that was

Just waiting on a few more

9 days

Really excited for this event! Cant wait to get to see everyone again!

Back