2015 Fitness and Working Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good training session. I wasn't fully recovered from Wednesday. But I gave 'er hell anyways.

Squats. 5x5 progressive weight on every set

Bench. same

Power clean. I worked up to 5 sets of 3

Weighted shins. 5, 5, 4, 4

Worked with a kettlebell for the first time at home ... it kicked my old ass!

Got off my lazy a$$ today and went to my OrangeTheory class this morning. If nothing else it keeps me moving for 60 minutes ... I just wish I could get the monitor to work correctly the entire class.

Got off my lazy a$$ today and went to my OrangeTheory class this morning. If nothing else it keeps me moving for 60 minutes ... I just wish I could get the monitor to work correctly the entire class.
What is OrangeTheory? I've heard about it, never really looked into it.

6 weeks update. Down 2.5 lbs this week to an even 200 lbs. Now down 18 lbs overall. This coming week will be challenging. Out in San Diego on vacation and THP event. Hope to maintain this week.

Curious to know what your boys down in the States pay for a gym membership.

Curious to know what your boys down in the States pay for a gym membership.
The CrossFit gym I was a member of cost $110/month.

I'm at an apartment complex now that has a gym, so don't know.

Got done training. Light squats. Presses. It's been close to a month since I pressed last. I could tell. It's wasn't good. I had too many tacos at dinner. My first work set dead, I could taste nothing but fire sauce. It wasn't good. The next four reps were hell. But I got through it

Giving the overnight No cook oatmeal a try tonight.

1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 container of Blueberry yogurt
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
half a banana

We will see in the morning if its any good. Try to make sure that I actually eat breakfast and not just get preoccupied getting my kid ready and getting lunches ready and stuff.

I just canceled my LA Fitness and it was $39/MONTH. It was an open gym, come and do what you want kind of thing.

Just joined OrangeTheory 69/month basic - up to 160/month for unlimited classes. But you have to sign for class ... you simply can not walk in and use the "gym"

I worked with my new kettlebell tonight ... we are developing a love hate relationship ... still learning what all I can do with it at home.

Heading out for a little 10 mile run. Can't believe I am down almost 15 lbs since July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading out for a little 10 mile run. Can't believe I am down almost 15 lbs since July.

10 miles - that's more than I've run all year. You're a better man than I.

Business trip this week, but made sure to bring gym stuff. Even if the hotel gym is crappy like they always are, I'll do some body weight stuff. Starting to get back on track with diet - first few days are always the hardest in terms of being hungry.

1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup almond milk
half a banana

We will see in the morning if its any good. Try to make sure that I actually eat breakfast and not just get preoccupied getting my kid ready and getting lunches ready and stuff.

I'm a big fan. I have a bunch of recipes if you're interested. I can dig them up.

I'm a big fan. I have a bunch of recipes if you're interested. I can dig them up.
Let me see how this one goes first. Haha Thanks buddy

1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup almond milk
half a banana

Mix it all together into a sort of cold concrete concoction and go to bed?

I'm definitely interested in any tasty recipes.

Yeah, you end up with a cold version of Oatmeal. I also use protein powder when we make it, which is useful for getting macros right when I'm tracking.

It's quite filling and makes for a good breakfast.

Yeah. Haven't tried it yet but that's the principle of it. Tons of recipes out there.

Basically tastes like cold oatmeal but it's really really good.
b9340c101c1b7a728020abc61eee2e47.jpg

10 miles - that's more than I've run all year. You're a better man than I.

Business trip this week, but made sure to bring gym stuff. Even if the hotel gym is crappy like they always are, I'll do some body weight stuff. Starting to get back on track with diet - first few days are always the hardest in terms of being hungry.

Lol I thought about it like this. I can't play golf everyday in NYC so I needed to find something to pass the time away from being distant from the family. Allowed me to just take my mind off of things.

Bought a new bucket of protein and mass gainer today... Just opened them. I need to go play the lottery, stat!
046da42c7c072e8b9a8f31a4ccacd268.jpg

Detox diet has me down 15 pounds in just over 2.5 weeks. We only have 3 more days. Tryin to figure out how to keep this momentum going forward and not "bounce back"

Detox diet has me down 15 pounds in just over 2.5 weeks. We only have 3 more days. Tryin to figure out how to keep this momentum going forward and not "bounce back"

What type of detox are you doing?

Bought a new bucket of protein and mass gainer today... Just opened them. I need to go play the lottery, stat!
046da42c7c072e8b9a8f31a4ccacd268.jpg

So lucky! I usually have to reuse my old ones.

So lucky! I usually have to reuse my old ones.

Pretty sure this is one of the first times I've ever gotten one at the top. Much less two at once!

Pretty sure this is one of the first times I've ever gotten one at the top. Much less two at once!

Maybe they were shipped upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back