#TheHandCraftedExperience Travel / Extra Rounds and Activities Thread

I am driving into SD Thur morning. I think it would make more sense for me to meet you guys at the hotel and catch a ride with group of you to PX HQ. What do you guys think?
I think that's a good plan! Looking forward to meeting you!

So Tim and I get in around 10:30pm on Wednesday night...any of you great gentleman and scholars want to cart our asses from the airport to the Embassy Suites?? :laugh: :laugh:

Will of course kick in gas money, and you will earn the special bonus of a drink (or even two!!) on me!

I ask because we should probably figure out our taxi situation soon if not.

Should not be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is Tim?

Okay thanks. I think we might need to bump that THP Event Rules thread. :D

Sorry about that. I'll be sure to call him StanTheTimmy or TimTheStanny or...something... :alien:

tumblr_mjw3fnvyjg1qi2azno1_500.gif

I see this thread also went south real quick...

I see this thread also went south real quick...

Probably a preview of how the conversations in San Diego are going to go...especially once we're a couple Ballast Points deep! :drinks: :drool:

Probably a preview of how the conversations in San Diego are going to go...especially once we're a couple Ballast Points deep! :drinks: :drool:

This thread is brought to you by Grapefruit Sculpin.

I'm already making plans:
double-double.jpg

You could go to In and Out while in San Diego, but that would be like going to Pinehurst and playing No. 5.

Rockys Tavern in PB is the best. Cash only. Don't look like a tourist and show up with plastic.

I'm already making plans:
double-double.jpg

Don is a wise man. And if you have to go fast food, habit burger is better than In & Out anyway.

Don is a wise man. And if you have to go fast food, habit burger is better than In & Out anyway.

Finally went there and burger was good. Avocado just makes everything better.

Rockys Tavern in PB is the best. Cash only. Don't look like a tourist and show up with plastic.
Sounds like a good dinner place for Wed night.

I have a Habit about 1 mile from my house. Great burgers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If you guys like Habit Rockys might be too good for you.

I've eaten there twice and both times felt like I ate 5lbs of sugar free haribo gummy bears.

I've eaten there twice and both times felt like I ate 5lbs of sugar free haribo gummy bears.

Ridiculous. Next you are going to tell me, the clear gummy bear is the best flavor.

Strong words there Don!

Strong words there Don!

Strong words are usually associated with controversial statements. Asserting that Habit isn't that good is like saying that I'm bald.

I still don't understand the disllike of In-N-Out. I agree it's not the best burger, but for the price it's pretty damn good. That moves me to my next point. How come price isn't taken into consideration.

In San Diego, a Habit Burger charburger is $2.95 and an In-N-Out Hamburger is $2.15. Granted they are close in price, but that $0.80 is is a 37% increase in price. I've never been to Rocky's, but their 1/3 lb burger is $5.75. That's pretty significant price difference in my book.

Anyhow, I need to get back to my Double Double Animal Style, Extra Onions, Extra Spread, and no Pickles or Tomatoes ??

Strong words are usually associated with controversial statements. Asserting that Habit isn't that good is like saying that I'm bald.

Should we have Chumphries try every burger in town and send you a PM review of each one? It can happen...

It hasn't happened already?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back