Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soundchuck. Will be purchased as soon as I get my amazon credit for my text book trade in.

NeoGhost is on sale for $99 at Golfsmith. Hmmmm

New Galaxy Note is supposed to be coming out in a few weeks. Pretty sure ill be upgrading, I like what Im seeing

My Bose QC15's are wore out, the headband is falling apart and leaves little black flakes everywhere now so I am looking for some new headphones for flying. I really want to get some QC25's but I dont feel like dropping 300.00 again to have them fall apart again.

Costco has these Sony noise cancelling headphones with bluetooth for $129.00. I like the idea of wireless as well.

http://www.costco.com/Sony-MDRZX770...eadphones.product.100215734.html#BVRRWidgetID

Fup,
Mine were too and I called Bose and they sent replacements.

Looking for new blue tooth ear buds. I have some Jaybirds, but they don't seem to be holding the charge as long as they used to. I really like what Bose and Beats offers, but not finding any blue tooth options I like

I've been looking at the new Verizon structure and I actually really like it. Pricing out my plan, I'll definitely be saving money, or at the very least adding more data for the same price. Plus, with how good phones are right now, I may just buy something like a G4 later in the year when they are stupid cheap and use that after my contract expires for something different without the giant cost.
We moved to sprint...same plan...2 new phones (S6 for both of us)...35 less a month...total bill 100 bucks...and after 2 years when phones are laid for it drops to 50.

I crunched the numbers to stay at verizon onky way it would have been beneficial in short term was to keep my existing broken phone.

The other benefit was we dont need a ton of data thanks to wi fi and i had no interest in paying for data i didnt need

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fup,

Headband or whole unit? From what I have found online the headband can't be replaced.

Headband or whole unit? From what I have found online the headband can't be replaced.

Different case, obviously, but Bose replaced my entire set of headphones when the pad on the ear started coming off.

We moved to sprint...same plan...2 new phones (S6 for both of us)...35 less a month...total bill 100 bucks...and after 2 years when phones are laid for it drops to 50.

I crunched the numbers to stay at verizon onky way it would have been beneficial in short term was to keep my existing broken phone.

The other benefit was we dont need a ton of data thanks to wi fi and i had no interest in paying for data i didnt need

You don't like the data tier plans?

How is Sprint up there? It's not great here, at least the last time I spoke with someone about it.

You don't like the data tier plans?

How is Sprint up there? It's not great here, at least the last time I spoke with someone about it.

All came down to $$$ for me and with the gapping i woukd have had to go to 6 to be safe and i dont need 6. If i sidnt need new phones maybe woukd have been a different story.

Verizon here was awful had to get a signal extender it was so bad. Calls dropping texts not going through.(same issue when i lived down there)

So far none of that but ive only had them for 24 hours. Ill report back

Looking for new blue tooth ear buds. I have some Jaybirds, but they don't seem to be holding the charge as long as they used to. I really like what Bose and Beats offers, but not finding any blue tooth options I like

Try the Jabra wireless ear buds. They are amazing and the sound quality is great. They also have an app that will add Dolby surround sound. Jabra.com

Fup,

Called Bose and since mine were purchased in 2011 they couldn't do much. they offered to sell me a pair of QC25's for 199.00 so of course I did it.

Eff me.

dda60c2f8c6ecd618de393afed7ce371.jpg
874b0698c915e10f53c0c8a840e428ca.jpg

4k is such a waste right now. It's the new 3D.

Sadly I have been saying it for about a year. I bought a 3D tv when they came out. I dont want to make that mistake again. The good news is that th 4k models still have great pictures, just cost a bit more.

Yup. TV networks don't even broadcast in 1080p yet. Unless you are a movie buff with an extensive 4k Blu-ray collection, 4k will be useless for a really long time.

Sadly I have been saying it for about a year. I bought a 3D tv when they came out. I dont want to make that mistake again. The good news is that th 4k models still have great pictures, just cost a bit more.

Yeah, and it's pretty much all that's available. I have a 1080p Samsung LCD from 2005 that still has just as nice a picture so there's no incentive to upgrade.

Does anyone have any thoughts/history with this one? I know many like Vizio, but having always been a Sony buyer I don't have much to go off in terms of past experience.

I need something inexpensive for upstairs as my old DLP TV is done and this seems like a great option.

http://m.samsclub.com/ip/a/prod17460254

Does anyone have any thoughts/history with this one? I know many like Vizio, but having always been a Sony buyer I don't have much to go off in terms of past experience.

I need something inexpensive for upstairs as my old DLP TV is done and this seems like a great option.

http://m.samsclub.com/ip/a/prod17460254

E series models are ok. I would probably stick with the M class models.

E series models are ok. I would probably stick with the M class models.

What's the difference?

This tv is basically going to be used sparingly and not looking for any wiz bang stuff you get nowadays/

What's the difference?

This tv is basically going to be used sparingly and not looking for any wiz bang stuff you get nowadays/

Then it should be just fine.

We have an E series and like it quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back