SeeMore Putters Thread

New (to me) tour used mFGP2. Face feels good, and I know there's a little extra weight in the head, but it feels good with the extra weight of the Flatso Ultra.

837516ba1cf2ddd7388a83b408cdf1d1.jpg
279b6ad13d84e091f23ba3d0f36eb8ae.jpg
ddc2006908ff8872073960a81090ee1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! Great find!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want an SB2 PR right freaking now. Holy hell what a day on the greens.

I want an SB2 PR right freaking now. Holy hell what a day on the greens.

Who was the cat on here who has one? Haven't gotten him to crack yet? :alien:

And I think the last couple of pics we saw of the vault had a few SB2 heads in there. Maybe...?

Who was the cat on here who has one? Haven't gotten him to crack yet? :alien:

And I think the last couple of pics we saw of the vault had a few SB2 heads in there. Maybe...?

Haven't tried as I don't want to give up more copper.

I've physically gone through the vault, one isn't in there. :alien:

Plus, there's only 10, that'll make it a B.

Haven't tried as I don't want to give up more copper.

One of my good playing partners always tells me "Everything has a price." Then come to think of it, he wouldn't sell me his Newport, so I guess that's not necessarily true. :angel:

One of my good playing partners always tells me "Everything has a price." Then come to think of it, he wouldn't sell me his Newport, so I guess that's not necessarily true. :angel:

Hahahaha, sounds like a couple guys I know!

Which series has/had the copper insert?

Thinking something expensive is in my future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 of 10 yo! Every time I think about it I just can't seem to do it jman.

There are 9 more out there though!

I need to find one of the copper insert mfgp2's that doesn't live with James. How rare are they? I've never heard of one other than through him, and if I'm going to splurge on a copper insert at some point, it might as well be my favorite headshape.

I need to find one of the copper insert mfgp2's that doesn't live with James. How rare are they? I've never heard of one other than through him, and if I'm going to splurge on a copper insert at some point, it might as well be my favorite headshape.
I have a bronze insert mFGP2. It's got a sight dot. I love it.

I have a bronze insert mFGP2. It's got a sight dot. I love it.
That sounds pretty awesome as well. Does it still have the two sight lines on the flange or just the dot?

There's 10 of those as well. I've seen one other go on eBay, I almost hoarded it but talked myself down LOL

There's 10 of those as well. I've seen one other go on eBay, I almost hoarded it but talked myself down LOL
Ouch, Dream crusher. So they came with copper, bronze, and aluminum inserts?

Ouch, Dream crusher. So they came with copper, bronze, and aluminum inserts?

Blu's is the only one I've ever seen with the bronze insert, but I've seen a few of each of the other ones. They are out there!

Blu's is the only one I've ever seen with the bronze insert, but I've seen a few of each of the other ones. They are out there!
:alien:

0687a8168fd8eb1b03b4edf97b18202e.jpg

Don't mind the baby blanket, the angle, or the patina spots I need to clean up.

Got this in the mail today.
d061ca9e21eb8e43703f6a4881fece83.jpg

She's not pretty, but just what I needed to remind me why I play a straight center shaft now. Will be fun to try and the offer I got it for was only a few dollars more than the shipping price.

:alien:

0687a8168fd8eb1b03b4edf97b18202e.jpg

Don't mind the baby blanket, the angle, or the patina spots I need to clean up.

One of these days, we need a "James' Collection" thread so we don't miss stuff like this. I didn't even know the Solana existed til you put it up for sale!

Clean pick night when I showed up at the the range... O well extra love for the flatstick. The SB2 just feels so much better then the FGP especially on the mis hits

Now I wish I had gotten that SB2 on the BST that Sox talked me out of.

Back