SeeMore Putters Thread

Alright, so we need to discuss SeeMore a little bit. 28 putts today with the M7 Private Reserve. With that, you may say to yourself "solid putting - but nothing internet worthy"

Let me tell you at this very moment, it's the best putting round I've had all year long. Seriously, it was awesome. I want to talk about the highlight putts a bit (read if you feel like or ignore).

- From about 25 feet on #2, I read the line perfectly, rolled it wonderfully, and it was good all the way, dying a rotation short of birdie.
- On #4, I had a 12 footer that was a sweeping break left... It finally grabbed the slope just a touch too late and lipped.
- My longest of the day was a good 40 feet breaking to the right, a little bit downhill and then back up. Basically, it was good the whole way home.
- The next quality putt came the following hole (#7), a six foot tester on the slope.
- #9, hit short of the hole, and then nearly read a 30 footer perfectly -- Again JUST long, turning after the hole for a tap in.
- #11 offered much the same, this time on a 15 footer. Just turned late for easy tap in.
- #13, the best putt of the day. This one was ridiculous. 30ish footer downhill slightly, breaking right to left basically the whole way. The weight was perfect, and it was one of those putts that seemed to roll forever, finally dying into the hole with the final revolution. It will undoubtedly my best putt of the year.
- #14, I hit it too long, leaving around 35 feet to the hole, which I read poorly but had wonderful weight. Made the comeback easily.
- #15, very similar to #7, about 6 feet breaking left off the slope, dies into the hole perfectly.
- #17, five feet for par, and to keep a solid round going - Perfect weight and line
- #18, a 40ish foot tester, with at least two breaks, and I damn near drained it. Just turned late of the hole and yet again an easy tap in.

For those who skipped forward, it's basically the best putting I've had all year. It didn't matter if I had 2 feet or 40, I felt confident that I was going to give it a run. AMart made the comment after the round that it's the best putting he's seen out of me in a long time, and man does that sentiment ever feel good.

I trust the M7 so much. It's just fully functional I hope everyone finds a putter that is as effective as this one is for me.
What do you mean by "weight"?
And if I ever have fewer than 30 putts, I might frame my putter. That is one solid round of putting!!

What is scary is this has been coming for you the past several rounds really Canadan. With the amount of confidence you have on the greens some solid scoring is bound to happen often.

What is scary is this has been coming for you the past several rounds really Canadan. With the amount of confidence you have on the greens some solid scoring is bound to happen often.
Ain't that the truth... And for hte first few holes I had the line NAILED, just not the speed.

It felt so flippin good to putt the way I did today.

Ain't that the truth... And for hte first few holes I had the line NAILED, just not the speed.

Love when this happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

65 get it done

I felt similarly on Friday with my mfgp2. I had 31 putts, but my misses were burning the edges for easy two putts. If I could just hit my approach shots closer, my putting stats would improve greatly.

I'd take the week off to golf if I could. As fate would have it, I have to take the next five days off instead as I'm away for business.
No Bueno

Trying to decide which z3c to get - tour limited or Nashville. Hmmmm....

Trying to decide which z3c to get - tour limited or Nashville. Hmmmm....

I'd have to go look at the site, what's the difference?

*Edit- No gunmetal on the site in Tour Limited, but that'd be my choice, just to be able to tinker. I know the lighter headweight is what I prefer, but I at least need the option to screw it up for myself!

Nashville is black, $55 cheaper and comes w Nashville headcover. That is all I could tell.

Nashville is black, $55 cheaper and comes w Nashville headcover. That is all I could tell.

The Tour Limited has interchangeable weights in the sole, too.

Made a ridiculous offer on a si4 on the bay and it got accepted. It's pretty worn on the sole but doesn't look to have any real dings and the face is almost perfect. I haven't rolled a number 1 style putter in a couple years so it will be interesting to see how it goes. If I like it, I may pick up a db4. If not, then I'll have to come up with a new headshape to ponder.

Did not see it mentioned, but in regards to the z3c, another difference is the Nashville Series model is stainless and opposed to carbon of the black gunmetal and smoke diamond versions.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Thinking I will go with the Nashville. Typically like lighter putters, so shouldn't need the weights. Used to have a Tour Limited platinum z3c and sold it like a moron.

My small quiver. Need to find a blue tartan cover for the mfgp

My small quiver. Need to find a blue tartan cover for the mfgp

That cover is back in stock on the SeeMore site.

New (to me) tour used mFGP2. Face feels good, and I know there's a little extra weight in the head, but it feels good with the extra weight of the Flatso Ultra.

837516ba1cf2ddd7388a83b408cdf1d1.jpg
279b6ad13d84e091f23ba3d0f36eb8ae.jpg
ddc2006908ff8872073960a81090ee1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very nice David!

Ha! Ignore my toes, fellas. Totally missed those, and they definitely shouldn't be the focus!

Ha! Ignore my toes, fellas. Totally missed those, and they definitely shouldn't be the focus!
And I'm eating lunch.....:sick:

Congratulations on the recent purchase. What is the difference between the Tour version of the mFGP2 and the normal one?

Congratulations on the recent purchase. What is the difference between the Tour version of the mFGP2 and the normal one?

It's just a regular head, but the T stamp on the sole is how they marked their early tour putters. From what Ted says, the putter was used on one of the tours, I just don't know when or by who.

It's just a regular head, but the T stamp on the sole is how they marked their early tour putters. From what Ted says, the putter was used on one of the tours, I just don't know when or by who.

Believe it or not...haha, I inquired about a tour version putter (mFGP I believe) that was for sale on the bay a couple of years ago and was told that other than the "T" stamp, there was no difference between it and the same model without the T stamp. Definitely is a very cool feature though!

Back