SeeMore Putters Thread

Put the mfgp2 back in the bag for my round today and don't see it coming out. I putt decently with any of them, but the mfgp2 just feels right and gives me confidence over any putt.

My ht mallet is just too heavy as is, and will probably be going back to Tennessee to be put back to standard weight. I have no problem shafting irons and drivers myself, but I'm hesitant to pull the shaft and cut down the spud.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Put the mfgp2 back in the bag for my round today and don't see it coming out. I putt decently with any of them, but the mfgp2 just feels right and gives me confidence over any putt.

My ht mallet is just too heavy as is, and will probably be going back to Tennessee to be put back to standard weight. I have no problem shafting irons and drivers myself, but I'm hesitant to pull the shaft and cut down the spud.

Or sell it the HT. still waiting

Is it heavier than the standard 360 grams?

Is it heavier than the standard 360 grams?
It was a 38" cb model. I cut it to 36" and reinstalled the grip weight.

It was a 38" cb model. I cut it to 36" and reinstalled the grip weight.

Gotcha. The 360 standard head weight is a little much for my liking which is why I have never considered this model.

SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm on baby duty, so it'll have to wait.

Its a midget putter though, 33" of freaking little peopleness.

Mfgp2? 33"? if you decide it's not for you, I know a guy who plays a 33" putter and loves that head shape...

Alright, I think I'm going to try that. It also gives me an excuse to put a SS 1.0 grip on it. :)

Cut it down and give it a chance. If it feels too light after rolling it for a while, then apply some lead tape to that sucker. All of mine are at 33.75" and only had to add 2 grams to one of the heads to make it feel to my liking.

Alright, I think I'm going to try that. It also gives me an excuse to put a SS 1.0 grip on it. :)

I have 1.0 grips on my m8, FGP Tour and m2c. Also have 3 Flatso Ultras and 2 Mid Slim 2.0's on my other SeeMore. Tried all 3 SS grips on all putters and that is how it fell out.

I posted a couple days ago that I felt I was finally starting to get more comfortable with the mFGP2 tri sole - I got some positive feedback on that today from my instructor. One good thing about him is that (probably due to the ZJ win), he's familiar with the concept behind RST and the SeeMore philosophy. We tweaked a couple things I was doing wrong with alignment, but he left me with a "don't change anything" on my stroke in general. I've got some issues with coming out of the shot and not letting the putter release on short putts, but that's something I've known for a while. We spent a bunch of the lesson going to the few different putting greens they had and working on how to play a few tough putts, and I was able to really trust my stroke, make a few long putts, and get most of my putts close.

Hahaha, there are some pic's around here somewhere.

I've got more than just putters though! :alien:

Haha I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Maybe we can make a temporary trade, so you can get the sb2 monkey off your back and I can try some different head shapes?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

got the call this evening that mine came in this morning, so I'll be picking it up tomorrow. nothing fancy or unique, but I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding the lead tape on the back of my putter really helped me judge distances better and roll the ball true. Went from 3 putting 9 times to only 1 time last round. And on tougher greens which were quicker.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Had the Z3c out for a nice practice session today. About 45 min with it. Good feel, good results.
I closed out my practice with a 105' putt (across the entire putting green), had about 18" for my two putt.

My car battery died at the golf course (I was there for my HS golf team's picnic). While I waited for the AAA guy to jump it, I went to the putting green with my Z3c. I made at least 10 in a row from all distances - straight and big breakers. I love this putter! Just point & shoot.

Mfgp2? 33"? if you decide it's not for you, I know a guy who plays a 33" putter and loves that head shape...
Its being extended in the morning. Hahaha

Loves me some mFGP2 headshape.

Its being extended in the morning. Hahaha

Loves me some mFGP2 headshape.

It's by far my favorite putter shape.

Me too, it's why I'm up to 6 different ones. Loooooooooooove.
Next time you take some pics I'd love to see your mfgp2 collection.

oh joy! oh rapture! finally picked mine up and put a ton of practice in with it. at first I was blowing putts by the hole, but I'm starting to feel good.

coolest thing about the rst is that once you set up and get lined up, ALL you have to worry about is speed. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but that is so freaking cool!

but here's my question about the original fgp: do you look at the ball out of the corner of your eye? if you use rst with this center-shafted putter, you will be lined up with the putter in the middle of your stance, and your eyes over the rst alignment, with the ball obviously just ahead of the putter. so if my head is looking straight down at the putter, I have to look at the ball out of the corner of my left eye. is that proper?

Once I'm settled and aligned with the RST it's all ball for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once I'm settled and aligned with the RST it's all ball for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so you turn your head slightly to look at the ball?

I am now the proud owner of a brand new Giant FGP!

Alright, so we need to discuss SeeMore a little bit. 28 putts today with the M7 Private Reserve. With that, you may say to yourself "solid putting - but nothing internet worthy"

Let me tell you at this very moment, it's the best putting round I've had all year long. Seriously, it was awesome. I want to talk about the highlight putts a bit (read if you feel like or ignore).

- From about 25 feet on #2, I read the line perfectly, rolled it wonderfully, and it was good all the way, dying a rotation short of birdie.
- On #4, I had a 12 footer that was a sweeping break left... It finally grabbed the slope just a touch too late and lipped.
- My longest of the day was a good 40 feet breaking to the right, a little bit downhill and then back up. Basically, it was good the whole way home.
- The next quality putt came the following hole (#7), a six foot tester on the slope.
- #9, hit short of the hole, and then nearly read a 30 footer perfectly -- Again JUST long, turning after the hole for a tap in.
- #11 offered much the same, this time on a 15 footer. Just turned late for easy tap in.
- #13, the best putt of the day. This one was ridiculous. 30ish footer downhill slightly, breaking right to left basically the whole way. The weight was perfect, and it was one of those putts that seemed to roll forever, finally dying into the hole with the final revolution. It will undoubtedly my best putt of the year.
- #14, I hit it too long, leaving around 35 feet to the hole, which I read poorly but had wonderful weight. Made the comeback easily.
- #15, very similar to #7, about 6 feet breaking left off the slope, dies into the hole perfectly.
- #17, five feet for par, and to keep a solid round going - Perfect weight and line
- #18, a 40ish foot tester, with at least two breaks, and I damn near drained it. Just turned late of the hole and yet again an easy tap in.

For those who skipped forward, it's basically the best putting I've had all year. It didn't matter if I had 2 feet or 40, I felt confident that I was going to give it a run. AMart made the comment after the round that it's the best putting he's seen out of me in a long time, and man does that sentiment ever feel good.

I trust the M7 so much. It's just fully functional I hope everyone finds a putter that is as effective as this one is for me.

Alright, so we need to discuss SeeMore a little bit. 28 putts today with the M7 Private Reserve. With that, you may say to yourself "solid putting - but nothing internet worthy"

Let me tell you at this very moment, it's the best putting round I've had all year long. Seriously, it was awesome. I want to talk about the highlight putts a bit (read if you feel like or ignore).

- From about 25 feet on #2, I read the line perfectly, rolled it wonderfully, and it was good all the way, dying a rotation short of birdie.
- On #4, I had a 12 footer that was a sweeping break left... It finally grabbed the slope just a touch too late and lipped.
- My longest of the day was a good 40 feet breaking to the right, a little bit downhill and then back up. Basically, it was good the whole way home.
- The next quality putt came the following hole (#7), a six foot tester on the slope.
- #9, hit short of the hole, and then nearly read a 30 footer perfectly -- Again JUST long, turning after the hole for a tap in.
- #11 offered much the same, this time on a 15 footer. Just turned late for easy tap in.
- #13, the best putt of the day. This one was ridiculous. 30ish footer downhill slightly, breaking right to left basically the whole way. The weight was perfect, and it was one of those putts that seemed to roll forever, finally dying into the hole with the final revolution. It will undoubtedly my best putt of the year.
- #14, I hit it too long, leaving around 35 feet to the hole, which I read poorly but had wonderful weight. Made the comeback easily.
- #15, very similar to #7, about 6 feet breaking left off the slope, dies into the hole perfectly.
- #17, five feet for par, and to keep a solid round going - Perfect weight and line
- #18, a 40ish foot tester, with at least two breaks, and I damn near drained it. Just turned late of the hole and yet again an easy tap in.

For those who skipped forward, it's basically the best putting I've had all year. It didn't matter if I had 2 feet or 40, I felt confident that I was going to give it a run. AMart made the comment after the round that it's the best putting he's seen out of me in a long time, and man does that sentiment ever feel good.

I trust the M7 so much. It's just fully functional I hope everyone finds a putter that is as effective as this one is for me.

That's some great putting. Not nearly as good a performance (still had too many bad reads), but this is pretty much what I had in Savannah. Nothing to write home about, probably 30-ish putts. But, when I thought about my round after, the majority of my second putts were just tap ins. Starting to get to that complete trust spot, which I don't know if I've had from a putter in years.

Back