The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its all I can do to stay on task today. Im so ready to leave and get on with the weekend. The son and I are heading to the range to hit balls tomorrow and then maybe to a movie. Sunday is golf.

I'm headed to Erica's parents this weekend. wooo

The good news is that her cousin is a really good golfer and I'm going to head out with him one of the days. Oh yeah, and they have a killer portch for drinking and smoking.

The good news is that her cousin is a really good golfer and I'm going to head out with him one of the days. Oh yeah, and they have a killer portch for drinking and smoking.

Dude the first Christmas I was out that way with the gf her brothers were making beer runs on Christmas eve maybe even Christmas day lmao.

Dude the first Christmas I was out that way with the gf her brothers were making beer runs on Christmas eve maybe even Christmas day lmao.

Is that abnormal? lol

Actually, my ex-wife's family takes the cake. They literally turned every holiday into a giant drunken debacle. It was funny and disgusting to watch at the same time. The women would go through all the best and worst stages of female drunkeness. The loud talking, to the showing off ;), to the fighting, to the big cry-fest at the end. Her grandma would usually pass out at the table and her grandpa would always end up tipping over and messing him self up. Gooood times.

dont forget the porch beef... thats essential

I'll be sure to get hold of clam fist asap!

Is that abnormal? lol

Actually, my ex-wife's family takes the cake. They literally turned every holiday into a giant drunken debacle. It was funny and disgusting to watch at the same time. The women would go through all the best and worst stages of female drunkeness. The loud talking, to the showing off ;), to the fighting, to the big cry-fest at the end. Her grandma would usually pass out at the table and her grandpa would always end up tipping over and messing him self up. Gooood times.

lmao... thats always interesting when THAT happens

lmao... thats always interesting when THAT happens

Oh, IT happened. Many, many times. Sometimes good, sometimes great, and sometimes really, really bad. lol

Oh, IT happened. Many, many times. Sometimes good, sometimes great, and sometimes really, really bad. lol
as long as there's wayyyyyy more sometimes good/great

i have a new cousin in the world as of about 5 minutes ago. pretty excited about that!

Congrats! Now you have to stop buying golf crap and buy a present.

congrats bridges! now buy the lil guy a Taylor Made outfit!

thanks man, this is going to be one spoiled little guy lol

Ugh, the knucklehead in the cube next to me is singing, seriously I want to stand up and say STFU. I dont want to hear you mumble, sing or whatever it is.

Ugh, the knucklehead in the cube next to me is singing, seriously I want to stand up and say STFU. I dont want to hear you mumble, sing or whatever it is.

At least you're patient. I would do something 10x more annoying like sharpen pencils or something just to get back at him.

I gotta go mow while the heat index is still below 100°. Supposed to hit 105° H.I. this afternoon. Muggy day ahead.

We need to buy a new TV for the office. The old 32" Sanyo HDTV Tube unit died last week. So we went to Walmart and Sam's to look for something not too expensive to replace it. Figured Sam's would be the place, but TV's were cheaper at Walmart. So while there, I called the THP resident TV expert, Spank818 and talked to him about our choices. We are going to buy from a place called Conns out of Texas and Oklahoma, a 40" Toshiba 120Hz LCD for the same proce as a couple of the ones we were considering. Haven't done it yet, but will place the order tomorrow.

Going to a church camp tomorrow. I've been looking foward to it! So i won't be on for a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back