Contest - Guess The Burger Patty Number

Oh, you guys have to go back to Notorious Burger, that place was great! Oh, but if you go there I need to rethink my count, because that's definitely a 1 patty place. I need an algorithm or something. Time to head to Excel.
There is no such thing as a 1 Patty place.

Let's call it 35.

31 patties!

32 patties.

hmmmm, part of me thinks a number under 20 is silly but man thats a lot of beef. im gonna say 49 only because towards the end of the trip the last thing youll wanna do is argue about where your going to dinner and burgers are always the easy out haha

37 patties

I'm going with 32 patties. :sick:

69848ddad92eafbdba610853725c30a6.jpg

36 is my guestimate

I'm going with 56.

I'm thinking 72

72? Again, Jenn and I need them home alive please.

What if they throw us a curveball and order burger sliders at dinner? 72 becomes more realistic

I am going to go with... 24 patties.

33 patties, go big!

44. Final answer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm going with 67 patties. Why? I have not idea.

Maybe someone will have a triple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

80? Nerfny and I would like them to come home alive.

I don't want to see them keel over either, but Dean said more than Maynard. I figure two patties per burger x 2 figuring in 1-2 meals/day in a 6 day span and that might be on the low side.

I'll go 37, that is just a wild guess.

My guess is 31

44 patties

You have a good point. That throws a wrench in things. I think 2 sliders should equal 1 patty. We need some official rules here.

I think a patty is a patty. Just as a 1/2lb burger would not equal 2 1/4lb burgers either. You start counting that and then complicated math is involved...

Back