British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

Paddy's bad round yesterday leaves him just one off the cut line today, so an under par round should get him in for the weekend.

Wonder if anyone took Louis Oosthuizen in this thing.

26329.jpg

Wonder if anyone took Louis Oosthuizen in this thing.

26329.jpg
He was on my initial list (along with like 30 others).
Naturally, he was one of the first I eliminated due to his history in majors.

There has to be someone out there (out of 2000 entries) that picked him...

He was on my initial list (along with like 30 others).
Naturally, he was one of the first I eliminated due to his history in majors.

There has to be someone out there (out of 2000 entries) that picked him...

Never heard of him. The only list he was on of mine was when I was eliminating guys who we couldn't pick! He was gone my second pass through when I got to the guys whose first name started with "L"!

Well, I'm out of this contest. Brian Gay is at +7 for the tournament now. Good luck every one.

Never heard of him.
Really? I'm surprised at that. He's been up near the top of PGA leaderboards a couple times in recent years, I think...

i think he won the masters par 3 contest this year

Really? I'm surprised at that. He's been up near the top of PGA leaderboards a couple times in recent years, I think...

i think he won the masters par 3 contest this year

he did win the par 3 contest, and he's much more of a fixture at the top of the leaderboard on the european tour. he came out early in the euro tour guns blazing, i think he won 2 of the first 3 events of the year.

I almost picked Ricky Barnes over Padraig Harrington but I went with Vegas odds to make my picks. He should've been my wildcard...guess we'll see how it goes.

Also, hopefully the weather worsens...my total winner score was on the high side. The weather forecast was not so good when I submitted on Wednesday, but apparently the weathermen weren't paying much attention to yesterday's forecast :p.

For once, I'm actually doing pretty well so far.

Westwood
Woods
Barnes
Cink

Good night gentlemen and ladies. It was nice playing with you all. Stick a fork in me... I'm done.

Thanks to THP and Wilson for the opportunity. Good luck to the rest of y'all.

Rory hurt me bad today but at least he's gonna make the cut and keep playing. I have all four in for the weekend.

I have two in for the weekend and one out and Harrington on still on the course but I am not holding much hope for him. I think many took him so I have that going for me I guess.

I'm going to have 3 around(unless Paddy pulls of a miracle). Goosen, Allenby, and Woods....need a 1,2,3 finish

I wonder how these players would be doing if i didnt pick them? Sheesh, thanks Padraig and Schwartzel

how many people are cursing at justin rose after he drove it OB on 16? may need a birdie to make the cut

I still have four left.

looking ok.

Barnes
Westwood
Goosen
Woods.

Lets go boys!

stupid paddy!! i've been on your bandwagon for far too long....you just don't have it man, and i hate that. why on earth didn't i stick with westwood. i may be the worst 4some picker ever!!!

So far behind its not funny. I need Tiger to win and place 2nd somehow to have a chance.

I'm done myself, maybe Tiger and Westwood will tie for 1st..lol

You know how these things are....

cant get too confident.

I keep picking Harrington and I do not know why. :banghead:

+1
I got KILLED. Tiger the only one that made it.... Good night. Thanks THP and Wilson Staff for the "chance".

Back