Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

It looks like we have a spot open for someone who wants to bring a guest, so if you or someone you know would like this spot please send me a PM.
Bump in case anyone else wanted to jump in for this awesome event

I missed out my first two years. I'm glad to be attending my first bridgestone championship event!

Is it you or kc thats bringing my tumbler from pga national?
I sold that on ebay for big bucks. "Belonged to multiple time Hall Of Famer!"

I sold that on ebay for big bucks. "Belonged to multiple time Hall Of Famer!"
Not sure i had ownership of long enough to be mine.

I might literally eat at Ghirardelli Ice Cream at Downtown Disney every single night.

Their ice cream is pretty legit. The line sucks but it's worth it.

OMG those shakes! Love the Shakes!

JM

I'll probably see you there. Sounds like a good way to deal with the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just with the general manager tonight. Our families are good friends with each other and sadly I never end up going there and he always ends up giving me free Sunday coupons. I'll see if I could get you guys some.

We get in at 2 I believe, I'm considering driving directly to DTD for bread pudding at Raglan before dinner.

No, I'm not lying.
Would love for our wives to meet and grab some dinner.
Wife and I get in on Friday at 4:30. We're likely heading straight to Planet Hollywood.

Would love for our wives to meet and grab some dinner.

I think Friday night is dinner at Plant Hollywood with everyone from the event.

I think Friday night is dinner at Plant Hollywood with everyone from the event.
Cool, I haven't looked at the schedule in a minute

Trying to figure out something to do Friday. We get in about 11. Wonder what time we can get access to the pool.

Really wish I had enough vacation time to jump in this one but really need to save a few days for the end of the year. Going to be a blast down there.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Trying to figure out something to do Friday. We get in about 11. Wonder what time we can get access to the pool.

They will typically let you in when you get there and you can leave bags at front desk

I get in right around noon. I'm contemplating playing an extra round or going to Epcot or something before dinner that night.

I keep thinking about the event non stop,took a boo at the course layouts. I am excited to play these great courses and meet you all.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The whole range at LBV kinda has water around it (as does the course) and the range balls float. I think LBV plays the shortest and easiest (if youre an accuracy over distance player). Magnolia is most wide open (great bomber course), and Palm is combo of the 2. I'm jealous of you all... I love Disney Golf!

The Palms hardest thing is the greens, there very firm from just being re done last year but they putt amazingly. Just sometimes getting your ball to stop on them can be an adventure.

463 yard par 4 closing hole on the Palms. Hope I get all of both my driver and 3 wood or I will be wedging it in!

Back