The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I don't have a sweet tooth... Just give me the belt and a bottle of bourbon...I'll be fine

Of the reasons to get into the Grandaddy for me, cake sure as he'll isn't one of them. Food, sure (looking at you breakfast sliders and oatmeal) but the clubs, the course, the people, the experience?

Tell you what... Someone gets in, I'll buy them the best damn cake they've ever had for their spot.

As long as there's no ice cream and cake on the same plate, I'm a fan of cake.

I'm with Wardy though. I'll buy you cake for a year if you want to give me your spot in this thing.

This event is always on my mind, I was successful as a 2nd place finisher in FF last year and have a PX HandCrafted LZ with the Grandaddy logo on it (albeit way too stiff for me). I could only imagine how often I would stare at a driver shaft like that as I use it on the course knowing it was fit for me and tied to the memories that this event offers up. In Pittsburgh when Kevin (T2GRN18) talked about this event you could tell he was describing the event of a lifetime and it would be something he would never forget!

Cake, cookies, comfort stations, golf with THPers and the zoocrew, the hideaway, ECPC fitting and new bag of some of the best equipment available...so much to like about this. I am so ready for my name to be called and help Jman bring the belt to its rightful owners

I was thinking back to the round on Tuesday with Ryan, when he was watching the video, after it was done he told me, how cool is it we'll play there, and you could tell he was genuinely excited to just experience it, not just one thing, but all of it.

And I think that's what's most amazing about this event, as a whole it is truly such a once in a lifetime experience, from start to finish Callaway and THP do it right.

I can't wait to throw my hat in the ring in all the contests and try and get my ticket punched!!!

There is way too much cake talk in this thread and not enough talk about the event.

Wise boss-lady is wise.

Cannot wait to see who will join #TeamRedemption on this journey.

This, is the ride of a lifetime.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440214076.292546.jpg
Getting my bag ready for a 12 on 12 throw down tomorrow. This actually happened!!! Almost 9 months later and I am still in disbelief. THP is a very special place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see who's going to be joining Jman and Neb for this awesome experience. I have my entry in for the first contest and will continue to follow along, hoping to be one of the lucky souls that gets to be a part of this spectacular event.

The cake is worthless without the belt. Ive been looking at flights for just in case i get into #TeamRedemption.

You guys can have the cake.

I want the belt.
Well, if I have enough cake I will need a new one. Extra incentive!

So bummed I won't be able to go out for the event. December is the worst month of the year work-wise, while we try to get hundreds of soldiers back home for the holidays, which means mountains of paperwork. Missing the Grandaddy is one more reason we call Holiday Block Leave a "significant emotional event."

I think my weekend golfing buddies are no longer interested in listening to me talk about this event haha I just don't think they understand the insanity, excitement, and stakes at hand for this hand!! That new GBB looks amazing! My callaway x hot 5 fairway was treating me lovely today with the tees pushed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a day goes by that I don't dream of getting the "Welcome to the Grandaddy" PM from JB & Morgan. With every new announcement, they only get worse. #sweetbreakfastsliderdreams

I can only imagine what it would be like to get in this event. There are no words. Following the first 2 years in the live threads was almost like being a spectator at the event. Game rounding into form, handicap travels well. And I'm ready if called upon to help the team and captain JMan bring this home.

Pretty cool that the 3rd member of this team will be announced soon.

Out at Callaway this week and they are excited.

Will definitely by very cool for that person that is fortunate enough to join Captain James and Neb! Good luck to all, myself included, that entered!

Just "pretty cool"? I think you're selling that just a teeny bit short...

Give 'em hell!

Give 'em hell!

Well I'm on my way back but on Periscope yesterday we recapped the trip. I'm not playing, but know that 10 THPErs are in for the time of their lives.

Give 'em hell!
I'll second that pretty cool is a bit tame. This would be just short of winning the Power Ball for 200 Million. Good luck to all that entered.

You guys are doing a great job getting THP in the doors and on the minds of these Manufacturers. You can tell they are as excited as we all are for these opportunities, that kind of atmosphere is infectious! We all want to be apart of this stuff and they see that and raise the bar every step of the way!

I am pumped. So much want to be a part of #TheGrandaddy. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Pins and needles for sure, who wouldn't want to experience it!

I'm sure Captain James and Neb are pumped to find out who their next teammate is!

Back