What Club in Your Bag Is Untouchable?

Not a club but my rangefinder will never leave my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe my 62* wedge. Maybe.
I love my clubs, my custom fit drivers, wedges, putters, all of them.
But I do not see any one club staying, if it misbehaves.... it gets put in "time out". Lots of replacements hanging around.
I will say this - I will keep my ProjectX custom shaft, even if it misbehaves. I will frame the dang thing if I ever take it out of the bag.

Odyssey Metal X #7.

We had a rough go if it for a while, but it's probably got to be the Heavenwood. It's become a club I look for reasons to use.

Not a single one.

#TheGrandaddy

Heavenwood, until I hit the GBB heavenwood.

Driver for me.The absolutely best club im hitting by far right now.

Bridgestone J15 Cast AW. Funny story...... When I first started out with it, I HATED it. Now it's money. I can score with this club. If it's a birdie or a par, it's important. Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

JM

None.

They are all awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

815 Alpha hybrid. Just got another to ensure it stays in my bad for a long time to come.

As some others have said, Heavenwood

They're all on the chopping block if something better is out there.

Cally x-hot 3 hybrid: finds the fairway nearly every time and is great off any lie. Close second would be my putter.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

right now I'd say my XHot Pro hybrid. I love that club. I'm sure though if I got hitting other hybrids I could be swayed to letting it go.

Clubs are meant to get replaced. I may love my set up right now but eventually I will find something else.

56 deg wedge. It's the club I have the most confidence in.

I'd love to have a putter that was untouchable but it, like all my clubs, is a revolving door.

To be honest my adams xtd forged irons with c taper x will not be going anywhere for a long time!

Coming from mizuno mp53 with project x 6.5

I'm getting higher launch and much more forgiveness!

My r15 430 with tour as bb is also going nowhere!!!

Back